gamer girls

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: gamer girls

Postby Wesr » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Nothing wrong with being fat lol. At least you know a fat person won't let you starve.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: gamer girls

Postby CaptainCadaver » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:45 pm

:lol:
Trades.
http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17564

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
User avatar
CaptainCadaver
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 am
Location: Raccoon City,Colorado

Re: gamer girls

Postby eldraxo » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 pm

sephiroth wrote:Nothing wrong with being fat lol. At least you know a fat person won't let you starve.


Wouldn't logic dictate that they would let you starve? After all there's a reason they're fat, THEY EAT ALL THE FOOD! :lol:
User avatar
eldraxo
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Denver

Re: gamer girls

Postby Wesr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 pm

that's why we date skinny folks, they eat less :lol:
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: gamer girls

Postby bobtheodd » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:48 pm

sephiroth wrote:that's why we date skinny folks, they eat less :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: gamer girls

Postby Wesr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm

or you date a moderately chunky person that way if you ever face a famine you can always grill them up. :lol:
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: gamer girls

Postby therapist » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:33 pm

eldraxo wrote:
sephiroth wrote:Nothing wrong with being fat lol. At least you know a fat person won't let you starve.


Wouldn't logic dictate that they would let you starve? After all there's a reason they're fat, THEY EAT ALL THE FOOD! :lol:

That's one theory. Another is they enjoy eating so much that they would think everyone likes it as much as them and would want you to share in the joy.


AAAAAAAAANYWAY. If my wife ever got that big id leave her :| no joke. But not just becouse of her looks but being that size is unhealthy and it takes years of bad habits. That would mean she just doesn't care enough about herself to take care of herself thus not caring about me.
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: gamer girls

Postby Wesr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Therapist wrote:
eldraxo wrote:
sephiroth wrote:Nothing wrong with being fat lol. At least you know a fat person won't let you starve.


Wouldn't logic dictate that they would let you starve? After all there's a reason they're fat, THEY EAT ALL THE FOOD! :lol:

That's one theory. Another is they enjoy eating so much that they would think everyone likes it as much as them and would want you to share in the joy.


AAAAAAAAANYWAY. If my wife ever got that big id leave her :| no joke. But not just becouse of her looks but being that size is unhealthy and it takes years of bad habits. That would mean she just doesn't care enough about herself to take care of herself thus not caring about me.


Don't be a hater just because you're scrawny :lol:
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: gamer girls

Postby CaptainCadaver » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Therapist wrote:AAAAAAAAANYWAY. If my wife ever got that big id leave her :| no joke. But not just becouse of her looks but being that size is unhealthy and it takes years of bad habits. That would mean she just doesn't care enough about herself to take care of herself thus not caring about me.

That's [No Profanity] up. :?
Trades.
http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17564

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
User avatar
CaptainCadaver
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 am
Location: Raccoon City,Colorado

Re: gamer girls

Postby Wesr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

he wouldnt' leave her. Especially since nobody else wants him :badgrin:
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: gamer girls

Postby Cherry Bomb » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm

CaptainCadaver wrote:
Therapist wrote:AAAAAAAAANYWAY. If my wife ever got that big id leave her :| no joke. But not just becouse of her looks but being that size is unhealthy and it takes years of bad habits. That would mean she just doesn't care enough about herself to take care of herself thus not caring about me.

That's [No Profanity] up. :?

I know right and he like thinks I cant read and am not sitting here looking at that :evil: .... :lol: :lol: :lol: Naw I dont care.
Image
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
User avatar
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:16 am
Location: LA

Re: gamer girls

Postby Wesr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:51 pm

This gives you the right to leave him when A) he gets fat B) he gets bald C) things in the bedroom start to go downhill...which means you're probably packing right now :badgrin:
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: gamer girls

Postby CaptainCadaver » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:04 pm

sephiroth wrote: things in the bedroom start to go downhill...which means you're probably packing right now :badgrin:

:lol:
Trades.
http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17564

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
User avatar
CaptainCadaver
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 am
Location: Raccoon City,Colorado

Re: gamer girls

Postby Wesr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Yami's not around to make fun of so i'll just annoy the Therapist lol. He knows i'm BS...or am I? :lol: My friend is a gamer and she's always dealing with morons hitting on her while she's playing reach just because she's good at it and a girl. Actually i think she's pretty high ranked on bungie's site.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: gamer girls

Postby Punstarr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Therapist wrote:AAAAAAAAANYWAY. If my wife ever got that big id leave her :| no joke. But not just becouse of her looks but being that size is unhealthy and it takes years of bad habits. That would mean she just doesn't care enough about herself to take care of herself thus not caring about me.


You know some people are that big through no fault of their own. Genetics and thyroid disorders can suck.
Image
User avatar
Punstarr
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:01 am
Location: Olympia, WA

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron