Do YOU believe in Ghosts ? ? ?

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Do YOU believe in Ghosts ? ? ?

Postby Top-notch comix » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:30 pm

CaptainCadaver wrote:Image

YEEEEEESSSS! haha
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby leafman343 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 pm

ImageImage

Everything circled in red is definatly dust and not a star.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Mighty Puundragon » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:37 am

I would say I believe that there are things out there that cannot be explained and ghosts could be the answer. I have never seen one or not seen one myself. But not seeing is still believing. If you believe in the man on the lower case "t", who rose from the dead to spread the message of Zombie love and compassion, you have to believe in ghosts.

However after watching the first four seasons of Ghost Hunters I would write that orb off as a bug or some other particle that caught the light of the flash on the camera. The scale compared to the tower, it appears to be really close to the camera. You may not have noticed a bug but many are very reflective.

Just my $.02
Mighty Puundragon
Regular Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 am

Mighty Puundragon wrote:I would say I believe that there are things out there that cannot be explained and ghosts could be the answer. I have never seen one or not seen one myself. But not seeing is still believing. If you believe in the man on the lower case "t", who rose from the dead to spread the message of Zombie love and compassion, you have to believe in ghosts.

However after watching the first four seasons of Ghost Hunters I would write that orb off as a bug or some other particle that caught the light of the flash on the camera. The scale compared to the tower, it appears to be really close to the camera. You may not have noticed a bug but many are very reflective.

Just my $.02

I probably should have clarified that the picture was taken on Dec.1, so I can guarantee it's not a bug, I just thought the pic was cool and I didn't think it would cause this much controversy :shock: :shock:
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic