The new venom !!

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

The new venom !!

Postby PJcustoms » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Well most of know who the new venom is and seen his design :) so what do u guys think ???
PJcustoms
Avid Realmer

Re: The new venom !!

Postby therapist » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 pm

My wife is a HUGE venom fan. She seems to like the idea of character like Flash getting some love but like most she's still waiting for Eddie Brock to return to his true home as Venom.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby PJcustoms » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 am

Yeah I also like eddie as venom but if you've read spiderman 645.1 you can see that he makes a pretty good new venom . and that it's like a whole nee version of venom :)
PJcustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:40 pm

PJcustoms wrote:Yeah I also like eddie as venom but if you've read spiderman 645.1 you can see that he makes a pretty good new venom . and that it's like a whole nee version of venom :)

I just wanna see what happens when the 20 missions is up and its time for him to give up his legs :?
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby PJcustoms » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Yeah but I think I can see that probaly some bonding might happen and he'll turn into the bad guy venom :) don't u think ???
PJcustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 pm

PJcustoms wrote:Yeah but I think I can see that probaly some bonding might happen and he'll turn into the bad guy venom :) don't u think ???

Yeah that's what I figured. He will love being the hero and love having his legs back so he will prob steal the suit eventually. Until then I can't wait to see how it works out bing Flash has hero worship for Spider-man and the Symbiote hates him. Seems like a major conflict of interist.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby PJcustoms » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Yeah I can't wait to get the 1st issue :) I think that he'll try be good but all again he did venom out in amazing spiderman 654.1 :) yeah I'm in the middle of making the new venom can't wait to finish him :) so do u think that he'll run into spiderman because he's only supposed to be on 20 missions ??
PJcustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:19 pm

PJcustoms wrote:Yeah I can't wait to get the 1st issue :) I think that he'll try be good but all again he did venom out in amazing spiderman 654.1 :) yeah I'm in the middle of making the new venom can't wait to finish him :) so do u think that he'll run into spiderman because he's only supposed to be on 20 missions ??

Yeah he will DEF cross paths with him at some point. I assume once Spidey learns its flash he will try to talk him out of it due to the dangers. This will probably allow Venom to convince Flash that spidey is out to get him.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby PJcustoms » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 pm

yeah it seems like thats quite a predictable thing to happen , do u think they will fight ??
PJcustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:32 pm

PJcustoms wrote:yeah it seems like thats quite a predictable thing to happen , do u think they will fight ??

That's a tough one. I don't think they will at first but later down the road who knows.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby PJcustoms » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 am

You see though venom doesn't necessarily have to be bad if the host can control it and have good thoughts fiestas spiderman so u think they'll probaly Like team up then when it's out of control spiderman might try to stop venom . Do u agree ??
PJcustoms
Avid Realmer

Return to Comics Corner