I`m in Pain !!!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Darththomas » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Gonna sound like nothing after all the above but a couple of customs ago I cut a deep gouge in my thumb with a fresh exacto blade, that wasn't the bad bit I then did it twice more across the same place, looked like I had a small noughts and crosses board on my thumb and it stung like mad also I couldn't do any customizing for two weeks while it heeled
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3139
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Pock63 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 pm

darththomas81 wrote:Gonna sound like nothing after all the above but a couple of customs ago I cut a deep gouge in my thumb with a fresh exacto blade, that wasn't the bad bit I then did it twice more across the same place, looked like I had a small noughts and crosses board on my thumb and it stung like mad also I couldn't do any customizing for two weeks while it heeled


No customizing for tow weeks! :shock: :shock: :shock:
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3804
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Pock63 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 pm

sephiroth wrote:i only take something for my back when it locks up. like i said with my sedative it's basically a pain killer anyhow and anti psychotic so if i go psychopath i'm covered lol. I have scars on my arms from a bout of self mutilation after a bad reaction to some meds i was on. Took an xacto to each one and carved names and some other stuff in them and i vaguely remember. Ended up wearing long sleeved shirts in september to hide it and the one arm got infected so i had to scrub it open in the shower and then pour peroxide on it. I am now a firm believer and trying to get folks to go get help before they get that far.


I can totally relate to that. I wore long sleeved shirts for a long time because of a similar reason. The only difference was I hadn't had any bad reaction to meds.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3804
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Cherry Bomb » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:20 pm

sephiroth wrote:i only take something for my back when it locks up. like i said with my sedative it's basically a pain killer anyhow and anti psychotic so if i go psychopath i'm covered lol. I have scars on my arms from a bout of self mutilation after a bad reaction to some meds i was on. Took an xacto to each one and carved names and some other stuff in them and i vaguely remember. Ended up wearing long sleeved shirts in september to hide it and the one arm got infected so i had to scrub it open in the shower and then pour peroxide on it. I am now a firm believer and trying to get folks to go get help before they get that far.

pock63 wrote:
I can totally relate to that. I wore long sleeved shirts for a long time because of a similar reason. The only difference was I hadn't had any bad reaction to meds.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMO's
Image
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
User avatar
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:16 am
Location: LA

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Wesr » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Cherry Bomb wrote:
sephiroth wrote:i only take something for my back when it locks up. like i said with my sedative it's basically a pain killer anyhow and anti psychotic so if i go psychopath i'm covered lol. I have scars on my arms from a bout of self mutilation after a bad reaction to some meds i was on. Took an xacto to each one and carved names and some other stuff in them and i vaguely remember. Ended up wearing long sleeved shirts in september to hide it and the one arm got infected so i had to scrub it open in the shower and then pour peroxide on it. I am now a firm believer and trying to get folks to go get help before they get that far.

pock63 wrote:
I can totally relate to that. I wore long sleeved shirts for a long time because of a similar reason. The only difference was I hadn't had any bad reaction to meds.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMO's


You sound like my girlfriends lol. Well to be honest part of the reaction might been to the beer i had lol
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby CaptainCadaver » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I never understood "cutting"
And I was diagnosed with severe depression. :lol:
"I already hate everything.....why would I want to add more on top of that?"
Trades.
http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17564

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
User avatar
CaptainCadaver
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 am
Location: Raccoon City,Colorado

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Wesr » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm

I wish our lawn was emo so it would cut itself. :lol:
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby bobtheodd » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

sephiroth wrote:I wish our lawn was emo so it would cut itself. :lol:

:lol: You and me both.
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby CaptainCadaver » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm

sephiroth wrote:I wish our lawn was emo so it would cut itself. :lol:

You have to yell at it for not cleaning it's room.
Trades.
http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17564

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
User avatar
CaptainCadaver
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 am
Location: Raccoon City,Colorado

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Mighty Puundragon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 pm

..........
Last edited by Mighty Puundragon on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Mighty Puundragon
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:05 am
Location: Indianapolis

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Wesr » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Did that leave a scar? I cut my thumb open working on a model before, it royally sUcked because as always the slow @ss ER made me wait 5 hours. Then they sewed me up with full feeling.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Mighty Puundragon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

..................
Last edited by Mighty Puundragon on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Mighty Puundragon
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:05 am
Location: Indianapolis

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Wesr » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 pm

lol. i ended up with a small scar on my jaw. I had an abcess. It had been a lump for about a year then suddenly when my dr lanced it the thing got infected over night and turned into a massive bulge. Sadly it took my insurance a week to okay the surgery since i had to be in the hospital and put under since it was near the jawbone. That week was hell.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Darththomas » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Exacto meet my two fingers and my thumb
Exacto: pleased to meet you two fingers and thumb
Two fingers and thumb: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3139
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby bobtheodd » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm

darththomas81 wrote:Exacto meet my two fingers and my thumb
Exacto: pleased to meet you two fingers and thumb
Two fingers and thumb: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

See, some relationships just shouldn't happen. Doomed to end in pain and agony.
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest