Capcom contest rox!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Capcom contest rox!

Postby redmist » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 am

[size=150][b]Yo Figurerealm, Capt. Coder and Crew:[/b][/size] Great work w/this contest probably 1 of the top 3(after Ostentatious Originals od course ;) ) When is O.O 3 coming out, BTW?
"And this guy: This guy grew up in the Bayou, living with alligators, wrestling with alligators, I call him The Aviator!"
redmist
Elite Realmer

Re: Capcom contest rox!

Postby Darththomas » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 am

I gotta agree here, I lost count of how many 5s I threw in there and there's not a single bad custom, too many to comment so to everyone who entered this contest I say GREAT job everyone and now I'm off to drool some more.....................you all know what I'm talkin 'bout :lol:
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 pm

darththomas81 wrote:I gotta agree here, I lost count of how many 5s I threw in there and there's not a single bad custom, too many to comment so to everyone who entered this contest I say GREAT job everyone and now I'm off to drool some more.....................you all know what I'm talkin 'bout :lol:

Lol you say no single bad customs but i bet if i could see the votes on mine they'd all be 1s and 2s.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Darththomas » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:38 am

sephiroth wrote:
darththomas81 wrote:I gotta agree here, I lost count of how many 5s I threw in there and there's not a single bad custom, too many to comment so to everyone who entered this contest I say GREAT job everyone and now I'm off to drool some more.....................you all know what I'm talkin 'bout :lol:

Lol you say no single bad customs but i bet if i could see the votes on mine they'd all be 1s and 2s.

I hoestly haven't seen a single one star in the voting.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Return to General Action Figure Chatter