hail to the king

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

Re: hail to the king

Postby A Common Enemy » Mon May 09, 2011 6:38 pm

sephiroth wrote:It's probably too much to ask they do more than 1 figure of every franchise. They wasted the Dead space 1 and 2 franchises. I want duke and his big boobed girls with removeable tops (that was a plus on the Castlevania female figure).

I've been hearing that Octo-Brain and Pig Cops are a maybe.

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm

It just seems like a waste of money to pay for teh rights to make figures from games and only do 1 or 2 figures when you know people want more.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby A Common Enemy » Mon May 09, 2011 7:13 pm

sephiroth wrote:It just seems like a waste of money to pay for teh rights to make figures from games and only do 1 or 2 figures when you know people want more.

True, but I'd rather them make 1 or 2 figures as opposed to 20 or 30. NECA is very defensive about making figures, they make characters that they know will sell. Randy rarely ever takes risks. In my opinion that's both a good and bad thing.

A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Mon May 09, 2011 7:19 pm

I'd have bought more Dead space figures for myself and my friend. A few more bioshock characters would have been nice.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby A Common Enemy » Mon May 09, 2011 7:24 pm

sephiroth wrote:I'd have bought more Dead space figures for myself and my friend. A few more bioshock characters would have been nice.

A whole line dedicated to Splicers is coming out in 2012 to coincide with the release of Bioshock Infinite. Also characters from the first Bioshock (like Sander Cohen!!!!) are a possibility.

A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Previous

Return to Games of all Kinds