the curse of Sauron

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

the curse of Sauron

Postby Galactape » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

this is where you post during the game no longer post in sign up thread, good luck :D

THE GAME HAS BEGUN
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Re: the curse of Sauron

Postby Galactape » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:31 pm

here is the story line, you are all trapped in an underground cave, the only restriction is you cannot kill the other players

day 1 has begun, you have until sunday at 9:00 pm to vote.

please converse with eachother, and have a great time. The goal of the game is for everyone to have fun, remember even if you are killed you can still talk and converse with the other players
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Still I rise Still I fight see my haters tell em hi. Nicki the Ninja is ready to roll
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby VariablePenguin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:32 pm

What do we vote on then, if not to kill enemies?

I'm Batman.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm

VariablePenguin wrote:What do we vote on then, if not to kill enemies?

I'm Batman.

all you vote on is killing enemies the rest of the game is talkin to eachother and deciding who to kill.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 pm

I think it would be totally narly and radical and over all saaaaweet to kill John Stewart he is soooooo obviously evil DUDES!John Stewart is sucha sellout.Yep andy brinker is a good guy so dont try to kill me good bros!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:39 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:I think it would be totally narly and radical and over all saaaaweet to kill John Stewart he is soooooo obviously evil DUDES!John Stewart is sucha sellout.Yep andy brinker is a good guy so dont try to kill me good bros!

If you kill my fellow lantern than be prepared to face the rage of the Daxomite people!

You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Darththomas » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:58 pm

I shall be biding my time till I see who serves me best!, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Leviathan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm

pock63 wrote:If you kill my fellow lantern than be prepared to face the rage of the Daxomite people!

John Stewart smiled at Sodam Yat's comment and patted him on the back. John had arrived in this strange land shortly after his comrade and It seemed they were the only Green Lantern's here. He didn't know how he got here but all he knew was that one moment he was having a nice dinner with Shiera Hall (Hawkgirl), Carter Hall (Hawkman) and his girlfriend Mari McCabe (Vixen) when suddenly he was enveloped in a flash of light and woke up here. The only thing he could think of was that some sort of temporal displacement may have occurred but he wasn't certain. Rather than dwell on it any further he decided to put that at the back of his mind and focus on the numb skull who calls himself Andy Brinker.

"I do not know what deceitful lies you have been spreading about me Andy or should I say "BRINK"? It is you who are evil, in fact there has been a warrant issued for not only your arrest but the rest of that rag tag group of yours called the "SOUL_SKATERS". Will you come quietly or will I have to use force? And please I hope you choose the second."
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:17 pm

They call me Nicki Lewinski cuz I give him brain but I sure wont be giving any Zombies brains so I gotta say me and wheezy should jump all ova' that Samus chick. She thinkin she hot cuz she got guns and stuff. She should be thankin me cuz I paved the way for girls. So Samus. You a hater.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Leviathan wrote:

"I do not know what deceitful lies you have been spreading about me Andy or should I say "BRINK"? It is you who are evil, in fact there has been a warrant issued for not only your arrest but the rest of that rag tag group of yours called the "SOUL_SKATERS". Will you come quietly or will I have to use force? And please I hope you choose the second."

Ya know what guy heres a sandwich as a peace treaty bro cuz today I didn't wake up and say Im gunna talk I said Im gunna skate! So what are you guys with your matching outfits some kinda sponsored team?!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby VariablePenguin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:26 pm

*brood*
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:
Leviathan wrote:

Ya know what guy heres a sandwich as a peace treaty bro cuz today I didn't wake up and say Im gunna talk I said Im gunna skate! So what are you guys with your matching outfits some kinda sponsored team?!

How dare you try to bribe the Lantern Corps with a mere sandwich. If anyone excepts a treaty from this man I will kill them myself.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Cherry Bomb » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:43 pm

pock63 wrote:
yamivash 0 wrote:
Leviathan wrote:

How dare you try to bribe the Lantern Corps with a mere sandwich. If anyone excepts a treaty from this man I will kill them myself.

And Powergirl has hit the scene! Hey hey hey cool it space cop.Im not gunna say anything for certain but everyone how are we sure both the laterns arent in cahoots with Sauron and thats why Yat is defending John...like All Im sayin is Yat seems reeeally aggro just something to think about .Guys please dont get mad just trying to look at all possibilities .
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Cherry Bomb wrote:And Powergirl has hit the scene! Hey hey hey cool it space cop.Im not gunna say anything for certain but everyone how are we sure both the laterns arent in cahoots with Sauron and thats why Yat is defending John...like All Im sayin is Yat seems reeeally aggro just something to think about .Guys please dont get mad just trying to look at all possibilities .

I am defending John because he is my fellow lantern. How dare you accuse him of being a traitor!!! The lantern corp demands an apology from the topheavy lady.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Next

Return to Off Topic