New Wonder Woman TV Show

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

New Wonder Woman TV Show

Postby leafman343 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Where the big screen failed the small screen will prevail, Wonder Woman is returning to television. There is no word yet on who will play WW, when it will air, or which network will carry the show, but David E. Kelly has been attached to the project as a writer and producer.

Full story: http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/david-e-kelley ... o-tv--1609
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Re: New Wonder Woman TV Show

Postby 3bcustoms » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm watching the pilot episode right now....( I have it paused so I can type 8) I'll post back when it's over with my opinion!!
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby katlinfrench » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 am

This show seems to be really different and I want to go with it . I will go at your source.
katlinfrench
Newbie Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 am

Love the pilot episode..I really hope the show gets what it deserves ( ongoing series ) as for the pants that Wonder Woman wears " there Blue " but in her final scene Wonder Woman is wearing her classic blue/star panties ( that's what they are to me ) and she looks sexy =P~ =P~ I recommend if you get the chance to watch this .... do so, cause I don't think you'll be dissapointed unless your nothin but a HATER...if so...your on your own
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby jamesstolen08 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:33 pm

I like to watch animated tv shows very much. "Wonder Women" is favorite tv show. I have watched this tv show everyday online. All characters are create fantastic role in this tv show. When i have watched this tv show i enjoy it so much.
jamesstolen08
Newbie Realmer

Return to Movies and Televison Shows