HALO figures

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

HALO figures

Postby bjpalm1994 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Hey Realmers, I ran across some of the McFarlane HALO figures on clearance and wondered if I should buy or not? :-k I always thought they were cool looking but could never really play any of the games due to not having an X-Box. They seem pretty posable but whats the quality of the figures and whats up on the different sizes (even in the same series I'm told)? Thanks for the info/help guys! :D
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Re: HALO figures

Postby Galactape » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 pm

bjpalm1994 wrote:Hey Realmers, I ran across some of the McFarlane HALO figures on clearance and wondered if I should buy or not? :-k I always thought they were cool looking but could never really play any of the games due to not having an X-Box. They seem pretty posable but whats the quality of the figures and whats up on the different sizes (even in the same series I'm told)? Thanks for the info/help guys! :D

It depends on which one they are, not many of them are worth much. I have afew though, if you are interested.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Galactape wrote:
bjpalm1994 wrote:Hey Realmers, I ran across some of the McFarlane HALO figures on clearance and wondered if I should buy or not? :-k I always thought they were cool looking but could never really play any of the games due to not having an X-Box. They seem pretty posable but whats the quality of the figures and whats up on the different sizes (even in the same series I'm told)? Thanks for the info/help guys! :D

It depends on which one they are, not many of them are worth much. I have afew though, if you are interested.

Whats the quality like on the figures? Are they sturdy or fragile? I've seen people customize them and they look pretty cool. Which ones do you have?
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

They are pretty sturdy figures but not made for rough play. They are very detailed and the paint application is always good. My problem with the run is the odd scale. I would buy a lot more of these guys if they were standard six inch figures.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby bjpalm1994 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:58 pm

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:They are pretty sturdy figures but not made for rough play. They are very detailed and the paint application is always good. My problem with the run is the odd scale. I would buy a lot more of these guys if they were standard six inch figures.

Yeah, I thought I read that even along the same line there is a couple of different scales. If they were 6 inch figures I guarantee I would have some by now. I might pick up a couple of the ones I saw on clearance and try them them out.
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:07 pm

bjpalm1994 wrote:
ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:They are pretty sturdy figures but not made for rough play. They are very detailed and the paint application is always good. My problem with the run is the odd scale. I would buy a lot more of these guys if they were standard six inch figures.

Yeah, I thought I read that even along the same line there is a couple of different scales. If they were 6 inch figures I guarantee I would have some by now. I might pick up a couple of the ones I saw on clearance and try them them out.

I have some blue bad guy creature, a red good guy, and some really ugly taken over good guy.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter