Welcome To FigureRealm

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Welcome To FigureRealm

Postby Darththomas » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:58 am

Welcome aboard kenvin!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Marvelfan117 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi! I just feel like i should introduce myself: my name is Tobias. i have never been close to sculpting a figure before but i do repaints all the time, i love what you guys are doing here and some of these customs here are soo better than mass product figures:) i was borned and raised in Norway but wan't to move to the United states and pick up action figures straight from the local toy stores. unfortunately here in Norway we don't have that luxury we only have the regular 3.75 inch movie figures (which i am not a big fan of) so i have to order online all the time! i have grown a close bond to custom figures and am collecting unbelievable custom figures from various famous customizers, i am a pretty shy person so untill further notice i will only comment and share my knowledge with you guys :)
Marvelfan117
Newbie Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Welcome to the realm marvel fan.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby SpooferJahk » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi, I am SpooferJahk and I initially discovered this site when looking around for some customs and I liked what I saw. I am anxious to see what kind of creations are made and I am posting my own customs as well.
SpooferJahk
Inductee Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 pm

SpooferJahk wrote:Hi, I am SpooferJahk and I initially discovered this site when looking around for some customs and I liked what I saw. I am anxious to see what kind of creations are made and I am posting my own customs as well.

Welcome to figurerealm. I am looking forward to seeing your customs.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby therapist » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 pm

SpooferJahk wrote:Hi, I am SpooferJahk and I initially discovered this site when looking around for some customs and I liked what I saw. I am anxious to see what kind of creations are made and I am posting my own customs as well.

Welcome to figurerealm broski. Im therapist. Friend. Enemy. Collocter. Hired muscle of Yamivash 0 and Cherry Bomb. All around cool guy 8)
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby ZRxGamer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi guys.

About time to introduce myself here. I've been a long-time member of TheFwoosh, and have decided to finally sign up here as well.

Away for a few years, and have decided to get back into customizing.

So, with that said, you may find me commenting on your customs as well.
ZRxGamer on Facebook

Ebay ID: ZRxGamer
ZRxGamer
Newbie Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 am

Welcome to figurerealm.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Tim 121RVC » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:47 am

Hi all,

Tim 121RVC from the Netherlands here.
I've been a G.I.Joe (ARAH only) customizer for almost 6 years now and I've been lurking here for a while now. I try to give my customs the original look. This doesn't involve any washes, shadows etc so that might sound/look a bit dull to some of you, but that way my figures blend in with my original G.I.Joe collection. I've done some non-Joe themed customs in ARAH style too, you'll see them here as soon as my posts are / account is approved by the moderators.
I found this site by accident, but I'm glad I did. I like the large number of differently themed custom contests over here and ofcourse all of of the customs themselves too. Really inspiring stuff.
I also like(d) the tutorial pages, but they seem to have disappeared?

Other interests are comics, movies, football (soccer) and games.
Tim 121RVC
Inductee Realmer

Postby Incom » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 am

Good to have a fellow Dutchman on board, Tim :D

You made that Cochese from the Sabotage video, right? Saw it at the Tank, so when you're able/allowed do post it here as well :)
Incom
Regular Realmer

Postby Tim 121RVC » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Incom wrote:Good to have a fellow Dutchman on board, Tim :D
You made that Cochese from the Sabotage video, right? Saw it at the Tank, so when you're able/allowed do post it here as well :)

Hi, Incom! Yeah, I made that one. Will post my stuff here as soon as I'm able to.
Tim 121RVC
Inductee Realmer

Postby new_dharma » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

i found this site by Google... i love 1/6 figures and want to customize them...my first "project" is a Firefly/Serenity series with all the main characters plus some little known ones (or not shown as much...a Reaver is the first!). just wanted to say thanks to everyone who does post (for the ideas) and i hope i can offer something to the board!
new_dharma
Newbie Realmer

Postby new_dharma » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 am

thanks everyone! it is REALLY great when people make you feel welcome!
new_dharma
Newbie Realmer

Postby Maximus91 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Whats up guys, I'm new to the site, name is John (I'll settle for Maximus haha), I'm not the most avid of collector, but I dabble here and there if i see something I like. Mostly its been Starting lineups and Mcfarlane figures, but if it looks cool to me I buy it (Gears of War and Halo series were sweet).
I'm def. into videogames and movies of all kinds. I think that pretty much sums it up ha ha. Ill cya around the site.
Check out my trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40788
Maximus91
Inductee Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 am

Maximus91 wrote:Whats up guys, I'm new to the site, name is John (I'll settle for Maximus haha), I'm not the most avid of collector, but I dabble here and there if i see something I like. Mostly its been Starting lineups and Mcfarlane figures, but if it looks cool to me I buy it (Gears of War and Halo series were sweet).
I'm def. into videogames and movies of all kinds. I think that pretty much sums it up ha ha. Ill cya around the site.

Welcome on board Maximus91, look forward to seeing your contributions to our little corner of the net!!

*Alternative greeting inspired by Therapist*

Welcome dabbler, the liker of video games and movies of all kinds. we are most pleased to welcome a new member into the fold and we await your contribution to our site with great anticipation. We're a friendly bunch here (for the most part :lol: ) so get amongst it and i'm sure you'll become a great Realmer in no time. Take it easy Maximus91 and i'll see you around!!

*Better and more original??*
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic