Origin of your user name?

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Origin of your user name?

Postby zombieforhire » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 pm

I look like the undead lol

I work all the time in different jobs ( trainer/tattoo artist /motivator and Dad ) have insomnia and take a few too many pain killers for my back so most of the time i feel like a zombie for hire
zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Postby Tim 121RVC » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:50 am

I used to be in the Dutch military, 121RVC was the name of my unit.
Tim 121RVC
Inductee Realmer

Postby mmdiego » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 am

well mines mmdiego which stands for Mr. and Mrs. Diego
mmdiego
Fanatic Realmer

Postby PerV » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 am

Well, as you probably suspect, I'm not actually a perv hehehe, I just take the nickname because I wanted a short, easy to remember one, plus here in Mexico it doesn't sound that bad hehehehe :D :mrgreen: :-"
PerV
Inductee Realmer

Postby Greasey-dyl » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 pm

I used to dress like a greaser and my names Dylan. Simple enough.
Greasey-dyl
Inductee Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:23 am

Greasey-dyl wrote:I used to dress like a greaser and my names Dylan. Simple enough.

Welcome in, your not my brother are you? Sounds just like him, same name too :lol:
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby 3bcustoms » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:35 pm

My ebay user name is Buddys Best Bargains 09 (all one word) I just took the first 3 letters of each word and you get 3b so I became 3bcustoms...Buddy was the nickname of my cat who passed away in 2009 (real name Reese..like the choclate) I called him buddy because he was my best buddy (don't care if that sounds lame but if you have a pet you understand that they become family members :D)

This was Buddy and he was a 32 pound MaineCoon

3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Patraw » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 am

It's my real last name. Unoriginal and uncreative, I know, but I've belonged to so many message boards and forums over the last decade or so that I've just gotten tired of trying to think up new handles for myself every time I join another one.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Postby CUZTOMIZA » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 pm

cuztomiza - simply because its the closest name I can get for being dedicated action figure customizer and my Aussie friend pronounced it that way :D :-k
CUZTOMIZA
Inductee Realmer

Postby KiboBeerNomad » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

Kibo has been my nickname since high school, and was given to me cause I "needed some ironic kinda name, like the huge black dude everyone calls Tiny, so now you're Kibo cause that doesn't make any sense at all, total opposite, right?" according to my longtime friend/brother. The Beer Nomad part came when I graduated mortuary school and went with my buddy Dom to the Church (A microbrewery/eatery/bar near where I live) for the class farewell party. In 3 1/2 hours, I drank over a gallon of beer, still was not obviously intoxicated by everyone's account, and it all happened by accident. I just happened to have my empty glass in hand and be talking to someone when BAM! I'm holding a full glass cause someone just grabbed a new pitcher and saw I was empty. It also bears noting that the Church house brews are all 7.5% alcohol and up....so I impressed a lot of people. I was once challenged after that, drank 4 different 40 oz malt liquors, and when my coworker/challenger realized that I was still pretty okay, he said "That's sick...Beer Nomad. I can't even stand up!" So I sign most stuff like this online as Kibo the Beer Nomad or KiboBeerNomad.
KiboBeerNomad
Inductee Realmer

Postby Artemis » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Artemis comes From Artemis Fowl the book series give it a look
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 pm

3bcustoms wrote:My ebay user name is Buddys Best Bargains 09 (all one word) I just took the first 3 letters of each word and you get 3b so I became 3bcustoms...Buddy was the nickname of my cat who passed away in 2009 (real name Reese..like the choclate) I called him buddy because he was my best buddy (don't care if that sounds lame but if you have a pet you understand that they become family members :D)

This was Buddy and he was a 32 pound MaineCoon

I know exactly what your talking about, my best friend is my chihuahua :D . My username is super original ;) Galactus and tape (I loved duct tape when I was younger :-$ ).
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby I Mandalore » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:46 am

Artemis wrote:Artemis comes From Artemis Fowl the book series give it a look

I loved that series! That reminds me, I need to get the new one from the library. My name just comes from my fave Star Wars character, and by Madalore I mean the one that started the Mando War, can't remember his full title, I THINK he's the Indomitable, c :? ould be wrong, just woke up.
Genius is 99% lunacy and 1% stupidity. What is your percentage?
Honor is bravery, honesty, loyalty, and justice mixed together. Any one of these is interchangeable with dumb luck.
I Mandalore
Inductee Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:30 am

I Mandalore wrote:
Artemis wrote:Artemis comes From Artemis Fowl the book series give it a look

I loved that series! That reminds me, I need to get the new one from the library. My name just comes from my fave Star Wars character, and by Madalore I mean the one that started the Mando War, can't remember his full title, I THINK he's the Indomitable, c :? ould be wrong, just woke up.

Which Mando war? The one against Deathwatch?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Kairu » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Japanese pronunciation of my name, Kyle. Also is the name of the lead character in the manga I do.
Kairu
Inductee Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic