Odd/Random skills/facts about you!!!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Odd/Random skills/facts about you!!!

Postby PerV » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Facts about me, ok:

I'm Mexican (my father's family is from Mexico and my mother's from Spain) so I speak english and spanish.
I live in the sunny Veracruz.
Oh! And I have the mutant power of always remember the songs of my childhood's cartoons that no one else remembers (specially the ones in spanish) :mrgreen:
PerV
Inductee Realmer

Postby mmdiego » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 am

i'm 22 5'4 and my wife is 19 and 5'6. we have a little girl who is super pretty and has hair half way down her back and will be 2 in December. I've known my wife for almost 7 years and we met online playing a game called IMVU and went like 6 months without knowing what we looked liked as we dated. But man let me tell you she is HOT! Also she is the one who got me into customs and other crafts so i owe her a lot of credit. I had cancer and lost my left kidney when i was 1 year old and she has a heart murmur. just moved to a house. And my praying mantis henry passed away two days ago but she left me two huge egg sacks.
mmdiego
Fanatic Realmer

Postby PerV » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 am

mmdiego wrote:i'm 22 5'4 and my wife is 19 and 5'6. we have a little girl who is super pretty and has hair half way down her back and will be 2 in December. I've known my wife for almost 7 years and we met online playing a game called IMVU and went like 6 months without knowing what we looked liked as we dated. But man let me tell you she is HOT! Also she is the one who got me into customs and other crafts so i owe her a lot of credit. I had cancer and lost my left kidney when i was 1 year old and she has a heart murmur. just moved to a house. And my praying mantis henry passed away two days ago but she left me two huge egg sacks.

Wow, that is what I call a story man! I hope you are both ok, and I'm really happy that you are togther. :) =D>
PerV
Inductee Realmer

Postby mmdiego » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:40 pm

PerV wrote:
mmdiego wrote:i'm 22 5'4 and my wife is 19 and 5'6. we have a little girl who is super pretty and has hair half way down her back and will be 2 in December. I've known my wife for almost 7 years and we met online playing a game called IMVU and went like 6 months without knowing what we looked liked as we dated. But man let me tell you she is HOT! Also she is the one who got me into customs and other crafts so i owe her a lot of credit. I had cancer and lost my left kidney when i was 1 year old and she has a heart murmur. just moved to a house. And my praying mantis henry passed away two days ago but she left me two huge egg sacks.

Wow, that is what I call a story man! I hope you are both ok, and I'm really happy that you are togther. :) =D>

haha yeah its a long story short, yeah were both doing great and thanks a lot for your wishes. also its very cool that you can remember songs, i cant remember songs or names :( oh and im mexican too
mmdiego
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 pm

I didn't think IMVU was that old. I have teh amazing talent of getting raging angry in mid sentence without trying and then 2 sentences later calm down again. That's tthe power of bipolar kids :lol:
Wesr
Realminator

Postby mmdiego » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 pm

sephiroth wrote:I didn't think IMVU was that old. I have teh amazing talent of getting raging angry in mid sentence without trying and then 2 sentences later calm down again. That's tthe power of bipolar kids :lol:

actually imvu was created back in 2004 so im pretty sure i know how long i have been with my wife which is almost 7 years.
mmdiego
Fanatic Realmer

Postby The Real Question » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 am

*Update*im short and i can grow a stuble.
more to come dont worry.
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:57 pm

I should start off by saying that I'm an A$$HOLE...(that's what my wife calls me :D )
I am 33 years old and have been married for 10 years, I have no kids YET and I stress "YET" cause my wife is bugging me :lol:
I have 2 cats "Alizay" and "Bacon"
I hate my job and most if not all the people I work with :x
My action figure collection is ridiculous ( if you don't believe me just look at the "how big is your collection" thread, I updated it)
I'm 6'3 and my wife is only 5'3...I mainly listen to Hip-Hop but will listen to other stuff ( just not very often :D ) I am a talented writer I also made a studio EP album (yeah man, I have an album :shock: I have also produced Hip-Hop instrumentals
I spent 2 years in prison (was supposed to be 4) upon my arrest I was in possesion of various weopons [-X and heavily intoxicated :D "I have no regrets for what I did"
I like to think I have changed my life around for now but still feel like there is always more
Almost forgot my mom is from England and my dad is Native Indian (Aboriginal)
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby I Mandalore » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:43 pm

The hair on my left leg is all dark brown EXCEPT on my mole the size of a half-dollar streched into an oval. The hair on that mole is jet black. Also, I have an extra tooth on my lower jaw. Oh, and anytime I'm in a room with an open window, I instantly am cold, regardless of the actual temperature of the room. Aaaaand finally, I enjoy watching EXTREMELY BAD movies. Wanna know how bad? Watch the movie titled "The Legend of Bigfoot". Believe it or not, this is one of my favorite movies. I have watched multiple times, like, 7. Oh, almost forgot, I enjoy restarting video games. I do it all the time for kicks.
Genius is 99% lunacy and 1% stupidity. What is your percentage?
Honor is bravery, honesty, loyalty, and justice mixed together. Any one of these is interchangeable with dumb luck.
I Mandalore
Inductee Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic