Marvel Legends wave two pics link!!!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Marvel Legends wave two pics link!!!

Postby dbocustoms » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 pm

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php? ... 00&start=0
link to see the pics of the second wave of marvel legends!!! personally im stoked for the...well...ok all of em!fantomex!spidey looks pretty sweet too, im diggin em,cant wait!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Re: Marvel Legends wave two pics link!!!

Postby Pock63 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:24 pm

There all Ok but I think that the re use of old molds could have been done better and less blatantly. Also allot of the new molded parts hasbro is putting out don't seem to have very good joints like the wrists on drax, or wreckers gloves, or the cut joints on wreckers legs as apposed to ball joints, . I also don't like that really shiny plastic they used on draxes legs it looks cheep to me unless it's a toy robot or somethign where it's supposed to look like that. Also they didn't match the texture of the hulkling parts they used on wrecker with the new parts very well. On the bright side daken, buckey, and Zola all looks good :)
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby dbocustoms » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 am

yeah as for the shiney paints i cant stand that either, they will at least get the dullcote treatment when i get em :D the joints that they made new have like no articulation form the loks of it,and from the drawings i would have thought drax would have been bulkier, and not as tall, a new thicker sculpt would have been awesome for characters like that, and i think its time for a new female mold too, im not a bigf fan of the ones they are currently using, i want ab crunch! but all in all i cant wait, they do look pretty cool,as far as the hulkling mold i think when they showed warpaths figure originally it had the same problem and then the actual figure was not as bad,still, geeked fro almost all of em!
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm

for wave three we are gettin a 90s jim lee jean greay, stryfe, a sweet archangel,and an emme frost re do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH THEY ARE FINALLY DOIN WHAT WE SAY!! well kind of, still i think its awesome!
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby leafman343 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 pm

I know plenty of people aren't excited for it but I'm looking forward to the Big Time/FF Spidey. The head sculpt for Blade (only part they've shown) looks good and the Punisher might be pretty good.

I like how Hasbro isn't holding back with ML, they seem to be putting alot of characters that fans have been waiting for and big name characters in these first three waves.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:45 am

im with ya leaf, they are makin the figures it seems we all have wanted,and re making ones that had previosly sucky versions, im actually pretty excited for all of em the more i look at em,must...be ...strong...and...wait...for...release...of figures
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 am

Great link. I'm super stoked about MLs coming back. Even if they aren't perfect, hey we're customizers. lol.
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 am

and collectors! i know ill be getting cases of each wave,so ill offer up the leftovers on my trade list. a job at tru would be good in about a year!
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter