Action Figure Vault still available?

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Action Figure Vault still available?

Postby noizey » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Hello, new to the boards here, but I have been using the Action Figure Vault for years and absolutely love it. Recently my hard drive failed and I had to get a new one and the backup I keep of the Figure Vault will not work, says a file may be missing or something. I cannot seem to locate the Vault on the site anymore and fear my hard work of keeping track of my 2,000+ figures is now lost if the Figure Vault is no longer available. Is there a ay to obtain the Figure Vault .exe file anymore or is it just down temporarily? Does anyone out there have a copy they could E-mail me if this is the case? Please help, any info would be extremely appreciated.
noizey
Newbie Realmer

Re: Action Figure Vault still available?

Postby Darththomas » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:19 am

Yeah I'm afraid the Vault is gone now, I assume it just didn't have enough users to make it worth keeping, sorry bout that, maybe you could revert to more traditional methods and use a pen and paper ;) .
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Ruby_Fusion » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:03 am

Really sad; this was an awesome piece of software...
Ruby_Fusion
Newbie Realmer

Postby Wesr » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 pm

http://www.gcstar.org/

try this. i use it for my gaming inventory on top of having it on paper in a notebook.
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments