War for cybertron 2

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

War for cybertron 2

Postby Wesr » Fri May 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Apparently it has been announced which makes me a happy boy. I came across info on it while look at the IMDB for steve blum who is starscream. I wish they'd used this as the new cartoon and not that crap they have on now.
Wesr
Realminator

Re: War for cybertron 2

Postby cogmandino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

TWFC was definitely THE best transformer game out there and I hope TWFC2 can do better. It's awesome that the story line of TWFC is a canon so a TV series would be an awesome next step. Although I have to say that the campaign of TWFC was kind of short but still awesome!!

"When I get sad, i just stop being sad and start being awesome!! - Barney Stinson"
cogmandino
Casual Realmer

Postby Wesr » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 am

I'm hoping maybe a war for cybertron tv series will replace that crap TF: Prime that's on. That animation makes the first season of beast wars seem high tech. I'd like to see more playable characters outside of multiplayer.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby grinkrystal » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 am

i saw the trailer on youtube. why do Dinosaurs exist on cybertron? :D
grinkrystal
Newbie Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 am

In the Transformers universe it is best not to ask questions. It's up there with who thought that live action movies was a good idea? Actually dinosaurs make more sense than hiring michael bay for anything :lol:
Wesr
Realminator

Postby shapp » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:05 pm

grinkrystal wrote:i saw the trailer on youtube. why do Dinosaurs exist on cybertron? :D

Shockwave kidnaps the would be dino bots and experiments on them making them into the most powerful beings on earth (which at that time were dinosaurs). They are the only characters in the game who can't transform on demand, they have a rage meter that when fills it transforms them and they are melee characters whose only projectiles are the enemies they pick up and throw lol
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Games of all Kinds