Hawkeye vs Green arrow ?

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Hawkeye vs Green arrow ?

Postby Finn Varra » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 am

I've got to go with Green Arrow. They are pretty much equal with the bow, so this fight will come down to h2h skills. In that department Ollie has the edge since he was trained by much better instructors than Barton. Among them Batman, and Natas (the guy that trained Deathstroke).
Finn Varra
Avid Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 am

Finn Varra wrote:I've got to go with Green Arrow. They are pretty much equal with the bow, so this fight will come down to h2h skills. In that department Ollie has the edge since he was trained by much better instructors than Barton. Among them Batman, and Natas (the guy that trained Deathstroke).

I believe green arrow has also had some training from wildcat.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 am

I never really read dc comics, but collected the cards and read a few stories and watched the JL/JLU cartoon (one of the best cartoons ever). I also never really kept up with hawkeye, but used the Avengers cartoon as my basis vs the 2. Realisticly they are the same, but I can't argue against Batman, not familiar with Deathstroke's trainer. Saw Deathstroke on Teen Titans and he seemed well trained. And would add that Hawkeye does seem to be a bit more hotheaded or rash, while green arrow is more batman like.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Postby Helix326 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Green Arrow. Hands Down.

In a dark alley...Hawkeye.
Ebay ID Avalanche731

Works In Progress! http://bit.ly/r7biSi

My Wants/Needs http://bit.ly/mTLXcw
Helix326
Regular Realmer

Postby AnnDempsey » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm a big fan of Green Arrow, i know that you can win the fight against the Hawkeye.
AnnDempsey
Newbie Realmer

Postby AnnDempsey » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:05 pm

cosmicfantasycustoms wrote:I programmed in their stats into the deadliest warrior computer and it started to crunch the numbers, strangely it began to smoke. I rushed over and then I got a strange message that said consult the magic 8 ball, don't know if this helps. But seriously I see no clear cut advantage in a single one on one battle, in the new cartoon hawkeye seemed to fight on par with green arrow in JLU. I think what it boils down to is what they are fighting over or if it is a fight vs abiltiy contest. And if Green Arrow is a metahuman then i go with hawkeye, it is like the batman thing, humans without powers should be more honored. And if you throw in taskmaster they both lose, because he can copy any of their abilities bow or regular fighting. Also using the pym particles concept he could overpower green arrow, but then green arrow would be faster and hawkeye would have less of a defense. I think both of there strengths lie in the ninja concept more.

I agree
AnnDempsey
Newbie Realmer

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 pm

AnnDempsey wrote:
cosmicfantasycustoms wrote:I programmed in their stats into the deadliest warrior computer and it started to crunch the numbers, strangely it began to smoke. I rushed over and then I got a strange message that said consult the magic 8 ball, don't know if this helps. But seriously I see no clear cut advantage in a single one on one battle, in the new cartoon hawkeye seemed to fight on par with green arrow in JLU. I think what it boils down to is what they are fighting over or if it is a fight vs abiltiy contest. And if Green Arrow is a metahuman then i go with hawkeye, it is like the batman thing, humans without powers should be more honored. And if you throw in taskmaster they both lose, because he can copy any of their abilities bow or regular fighting. Also using the pym particles concept he could overpower green arrow, but then green arrow would be faster and hawkeye would have less of a defense. I think both of there strengths lie in the ninja concept more.

I agree

thanks. I like the discussion on this thread. wizard had some of the coolest character vs character stories and winners.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Postby terryzom » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Both great characters, but I have to go Green Arrow. I mean, for crying out loud, he shoots missing one arm in DKR.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby jessecuster » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:
Finn Varra wrote:I've got to go with Green Arrow. They are pretty much equal with the bow, so this fight will come down to h2h skills. In that department Ollie has the edge since he was trained by much better instructors than Barton. Among them Batman, and Natas (the guy that trained Deathstroke).

I believe green arrow has also had some training from wildcat.

Hands down, Green Arrow. For those who dont read the books, read at least Green Arrow # 60-65 "One Year Later" story arc
jessecuster
Regular Realmer

Previous

Return to Comics Corner