Hello everyone!

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Hello everyone!

Postby Callidus Customs » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi everyone! After months of being my uncles apprentice I'm finally working on my very first solo custom. According to the uncle 'If you suck at customs at this point, you always will. So go make an account at the Realm and find out.' So here I am, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone...so HI! 8)
Callidus Customs
Inductee Realmer

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Darththomas » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 am

How do?
Welcome young apprentice, if you're looking to improve your skills and get some feedback to help you improve then Figure Realm is the place for you, look forward to chatting and seeing your completed works :D
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Callidus Customs wrote:Hi everyone! After months of being my uncles apprentice I'm finally working on my very first solo custom. According to the uncle 'If you suck at customs at this point, you always will. So go make an account at the Realm and find out.' So here I am, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone...so HI! 8)

Who is your uncle and all respect I'm sure if you were less then stellar now you're not damned to be a customizing failure forever .Welcome to the realm.
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Callidus Customs » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 pm

darththomas81 wrote:How do?
Welcome young apprentice, if you're looking to improve your skills and get some feedback to help you improve then Figure Realm is the place for you, look forward to chatting and seeing your completed works :D

Thank you!

yamivash 0 wrote:
Callidus Customs wrote:Hi everyone! After months of being my uncles apprentice I'm finally working on my very first solo custom. According to the uncle 'If you suck at customs at this point, you always will. So go make an account at the Realm and find out.' So here I am, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone...so HI! 8)

Who is your uncle and all respect I'm sure if you were less then stellar now you're not damned to be a customizing failure forever .Welcome to the realm.

Thanks for the welcome! My uncle is Finn Varra. He says the Realm is a 'fabulous' place to learn and that the people are all really cool, so I'm not too worried either way. I figure worst case scenario I can just blame him if I suck, lol.
Callidus Customs
Inductee Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Welcome to it. Hope you got giant feet, those are some big shoes to finn, err... fill. Just have fun with it. You'll get better with time. (because I know if you were totally hopeless, he would have told you to take up needlepoint or something) HAVE AT EM!!
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 pm

wish to welcome you and await your work and believe you will have great work here. having someone close to bounce ideas off of and then the support of the realm will take you from an apprentice to a master in no time. welcome and await your work, you will be a great addition.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments