Figures you wish youde bought!

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figures you wish youde bought!

Postby Pock63 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 pm

I've passed up pretty much everything latly cause I'm broker then Joe Theismans leg. Might be selling some large portions if not all of my collection.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby kodykoala » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 am

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:I've passed up pretty much everything latly cause I'm broker then Joe Theismans leg. Might be selling some large portions if not all of my collection.

That's a bummer. Let me know when you decide to sell some stuff. I am interested.
kodykoala
Casual Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 am

In this random comic store here in the uk, I found all the sota street fighter waves £2 per figure. I wasn't aware how awesome and rare they were so I passed them on for the marvel select war machine. ](*,) ](*,)
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:25 pm

thejado101 wrote:In this random comic store here in the uk, I found all the sota street fighter waves £2 per figure. I wasn't aware how awesome and rare they were so I passed them on for the marvel select war machine. ](*,) ](*,)

Duuuuuuude ....that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxxxx your a fooooooll

I have a few figures I passed on recently that Im regretting. I regret passing on WWE Elite Codey Rhodes :( I regret passing on a LOTR Gimli for 5$ I regret Passing on a Mini Ame-comi Donna troy for 5$
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:02 am

I regret passing on a 25th Anni TMNT Michelangelo w/ DVD at TRU when these were out 'cuz the bubble was smashed at a corner... Never found another in store & Now I can't find one at a reasonable price to complete my set of 4. ](*,)
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:02 pm

AOA Sunfire for 6.99$
Red Attire John Cena even though he was 30$
Batman/Superman Livewire for 8$
HeroClix Blackcat
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby countmall » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Most recently I wish I had bought (retail) Embo from Star Wars The Clone Wars, as well as Noisy Boy, Twin Cities, and Midas basic figures from Real Steel. At flea market I turned down an offer to walk away with a large storage container full of carded figures for $20. Although they were all in bad shape, so I would still only have done it for $15. What I regret more is a Crash Dummies figure for $1 and an NES gun for $3, both of which I had full intention of going back for after more browsing but forgot to. Curses!
countmall
Newbie Realmer

Previous

Return to Figures of the Past