LEGENDS ARE HERE! (SDCC 2012 Reveals p.13, Mini BAF p.14)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm

There are 3 variants in Wave 1:
Stealth (Blue) Extremis Iron-Man
Steve Rogers w/ Photon Shield
Ghost Rider w/ ORANGE Flames
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby therapist » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:There are 3 variants in Wave 1:
Stealth (Blue) Extremis Iron-Man
Steve Rogers w/ Photon Shield
Ghost Rider w/ ORANGE Flames

Thanks man. Hmmmm not sure which ones I want to get yet ...might just get them all just to have a complete wave 1...we are calling this wave 1 right?
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Aesthetikz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 am

Yep,
Wave 1 or to a lesser extent: Terrax Wave. "Legends Re-Launch".
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby TimL89 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

I Have checked every Store possible and no one knows when they will be in. any help?
User avatar
TimL89
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby dbocustoms » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:41 pm

bigbadtoystore says march,but iys just an estimate,prolly sooner for them and they are supposed to be in stores this month or early next month everywhere,but expect them to fly off the shelves,the store workers sometimes grab them up real quick before they even get to the shelves,good luck!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby TimL89 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm

wow maybe i should just preorder them then.
User avatar
TimL89
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Aesthetikz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:36 am

It's possible TRU got first dibs at these, So they could have them first and make you pay the inflated $17.99 before any other retailers get them (Like they did with the Iron-Man Legends).
I've heard that Target may have them by mid February.

My local TRU (Washington State) said they should get them in next week.
And apparently they have been available on the TRU Website, However they are listed under "Marvel Universe 6" " So most people (Like me) didn't find them until it was too late... They are sold out now. ](*,)
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby therapist » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 am

Aesthetikz wrote:It's possible TRU got first dibs at these, So they could have them first and make you pay the inflated $17.99 before any other retailers get them (Like they did with the Iron-Man Legends).
I've heard that Target may have them by mid February.

My local TRU (Washington State) said they should get them in next week.
And apparently they have been available on the TRU Website, However they are listed under "Marvel Universe 6" " So most people (Like me) didn't find them until it was too late... They are sold out now. ](*,)


You know something just struck me ...your very excited about these new Marvel legends for someone who bashes Hasbro Marvel Legends in his sig :-" :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Aesthetikz » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 am

:razz:
I'm just happy to have them back.
I still have complaints about how Hasbro is doing and making certain things... But I guess I've grown (Been Forced?) to live with it, Especially since it's not likely at all that ToyBiz/Marvel Toys will ever be back to making them. :(
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Aesthetikz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Heads up!
All of wave 1 available for order on TRU.com as of Tuesday Morning.
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:Heads up!
All of wave 1 available for order on TRU.com as of Tuesday Morning.

Really? Im not seeing them
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Aesthetikz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Therapist wrote:
Aesthetikz wrote:Heads up!
All of wave 1 available for order on TRU.com as of Tuesday Morning.

Really? Im not seeing them


Here you go:
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... 54197&sr=1

They put them under "Marvel Universe 6"" for whatever reason.
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby thejado101 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Woohoo! ordered Ghost rider and he'll be arriving either tomorrow or the day after! I was gonna buy steve rogers too but he's already sold out online! He sold out in about four days! Hope summers and thor have also just sold out after just over a week! Looks like i'm gonna have to get a train ride and get that steve rogers in store. #-o #-o #-o
User avatar
thejado101
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:
Therapist wrote:
Aesthetikz wrote:Heads up!
All of wave 1 available for order on TRU.com as of Tuesday Morning.

Really? Im not seeing them


Here you go:
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... 54197&sr=1

They put them under "Marvel Universe 6"" for whatever reason.

Thats dumb. But oh well at those prices +shipping its cheaper for me just to buy from my local comic shop. Plus I dont have to wait
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE!

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:50 am

Check em' out:
Image

Daken will have a Variant Masked Head.
Thunderball will be a running change to Piledriver w/ Variant BAF Piece/s.
Madame Masque will be a running change to Madame Hydra w/ Variant BAF Piece.
Big Time Spider-Man is the "Star" of the wave and will NOT have a BAF piece, Will also be a Running Change or Variant to Future Foundation Spider-Man.
BAF is Arnim Zola w/ Variant Pieces (Chest, Head) for the Red Skull version.
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

PreviousNext

Return to Current Figures & Sightings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest