Need Monkeyman BAF parts...

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Need Monkeyman BAF parts...

Postby G_Rantula » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:16 pm

I am currently looking for Monkeyman's right leg, torso and left arm. If you have any of these parts, PM a trade list or price. Willing to negotiate. :D
G_Rantula
Casual Realmer

Re: Need Monkeyman BAF parts...

Postby ole jade jaw » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 am

Hey buddy, I have a right leg, I think. Looking at it, thumb is on the right side, right? The Ann O'brien part? I need the Pitt chest, right arm, both Grundy arms or any parts that can be used for the Hulk that guys like Pulpy have been doing, like Validus, Arkillo ect... Got any?
T
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby G_Rantula » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 pm

G_Rantula wrote:I am currently looking for Monkeyman's right leg, torso and left arm. If you have any of these parts, PM a trade list or price. Willing to negotiate. :D

Just 1 more piece, still looking for the lower torso for this guy. I don't have a trade list, so just PM what you are looking for and if I have it we will negotiate. Thanks to all.
G_Rantula
Casual Realmer

Postby deathbymexico » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:05 am

i have the piece that came withh marv and anne, dunno if those are what you need but i got em! if it is what you need lemme know cuz i dont need them
deathbymexico
Regular Realmer

Postby G_Rantula » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 am

Finally got all of the parts, please remove. Thanks!
G_Rantula
Casual Realmer

Return to Trading Post