Want a NECA Katniss figure

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Want a NECA Katniss figure

Postby Adam Malkovich » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:57 pm

I am looking for a NECA Katniss Everdeen figure. I really, really want one of these because I am the Hunger Games super fan. I don't have to much to offer as a trade, I have Star Wars Figures and alot of fodder. Please help a brother out, I can't find one anywhere.
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Re: Want a NECA Katniss figure

Postby therapist » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:48 am

I have one!...but its not for trade... Try ebay they have plenty at a great price.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HAVector » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 pm

There's a few at a store not far from me. If you're still after one let me know and I'll get you prices etc? I'm not really after anything trade wise (I'm after a Disney MS Amazing Spidey, or at least the Peter head and hands) but I'm more than happy to help out!
HAVector
Inductee Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:00 pm

That would be great man, if you find any other of the NECA Hunger Games figures please let me know. Thanks so much :D .
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby HAVector » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:00 pm

No problem! I know they have Katniss and the little dude she was with in the movie (Peta?) Thor's brother may be a bit tougher to find if you were after him too, they may have some still at a Toys r us a bit further away. I saw two there a month or two ago. He's a bit harder to find but the other two are just down the road. I'll get you some prices this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I think they were about $25-$30 off the top of my head, I'm in Australia so sorry if that price was a tad high sounding... Anyhoo, if you wanted them were you after loose shipping or packaged?
HAVector
Inductee Realmer

Postby HAVector » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Or I could just call 'em....Duuuh. Yeah, They have Katniss and Peta for AU$29.99 each.
HAVector
Inductee Realmer

Postby Adam Malkovich » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm not good with exchange rates XD, any idea what that would be in USD?
Adam Malkovich
Regular Realmer

Postby HAVector » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:14 am

Hahaha, no idea! Apart from the AU dollar being a bit stronger than the US right now, I'm not too sure. I'm not too worried with that though, if you want them you can just paypal me the US amount and I'll pick them up for you or something. That sounded a bit sinister after just reading it "yeeesss geeeve meee yooouurrr mooonneeyy..." nah Dude, I understand the need and I just want to help.
If it makes you feel any easier, if there is a disney store near you I'm chasing the Marvel select unmasked Amazing Spider-man. REALLY. Want. One.. hahaha, So yeah, in summary don't worry about the exchange rate, I'll check out some prices for you in regards to postage and get back to you if you'd like!
PM me a destination, that'd help. Would you prefer loose shipping or packaged?
HAVector
Inductee Realmer

Return to Trading Post