theme music

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: theme music

Postby Darththomas » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 am

My best theme yet, loved Davey boy when I was younger, only thing is he came from like 4 different places, first it was leeds, then Blackpool, then Manchester then back to leeds :-k

"Rule Brittania,
Britannia Rules the waves
Britons never, never, never
Shall be slaves"
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 am

darththomas81 wrote:My best theme yet, loved Davey boy when I was younger, only thing is he came from like 4 different places, first it was leeds, then Blackpool, then Manchester then back to leeds :-k

"Rule Brittania,
Shall be slaves"

oh wow awesome YAY I DID GOOD! so are you still a WWE fan? I used to HATE WWE until this year(some awful experiences with wrestling fans made me unwilling to give it a very fair chance ). Thanks to a niece I gave it a shot and loved it :lol: Do you still watch?
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Darththomas » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 am

yamivash 0 wrote:
darththomas81 wrote:My best theme yet, loved Davey boy when I was younger, only thing is he came from like 4 different places, first it was leeds, then Blackpool, then Manchester then back to leeds :-k

"Rule Brittania,
Shall be slaves"

oh wow awesome YAY I DID GOOD! so are you still a WWE fan? I used to HATE WWE until this year(some awful experiences with wrestling fans made me unwilling to give it a very fair chance ). Thanks to a niece I gave it a shot and loved it :lol: Do you still watch?

Funnily enough I actually stopped watching last year. I went to watch it when it came to Manchester and watching it live kinda ruined it for me but if I'm honest I think I'd kinda fallen out of love with it a while before that. Stone cold, the Rock, Mankind, DX that was the golden generation for me. Speaking of Stone Cold here's my sons theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4

He's called Austin after Stone cold but the wife thinks we just liked the name. Beleieve me though I came out with it and i was definitely thinking of the texas rattlesnake when I said it :lol:
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby therapist » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 am

darththomas81 wrote:
yamivash 0 wrote:

"Rule Brittania,
Shall be slaves"

Funnily enough I actually stopped watching last year. I went to watch it when it came to Manchester and watching it live kinda ruined it for me but if I'm honest I think I'd kinda fallen out of love with it a while before that. Stone cold, the Rock, Mankind, DX that was the golden generation for me. Speaking of Stone Cold here's my sons theme song

He's called Austin after Stone cold but the wife thinks we just liked the name. Beleieve me though I came out with it and i was definitely thinking of the texas rattlesnake when I said it :lol:

Heh I got in to wrestling around the same time as yami. My daughter got me in to it (same one who got yami in to it) and we have enjoyed it. Even took her (and all the rest of the family) to summer slam just last week. Only bad thing about wrestling is my daughter is constantly going on and on and on and on and on and on about Randy Orton and the wife constantly wants to know why I am not built like the Rock. Women [-(
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 am

darththomas81 wrote:

Ya know triple H replaced Vince McMahon and runs The WWE now
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Darththomas » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 am

I did know (Trips was also one of my faves), my best bud still watches and he keeps me informed :lol: . Maybe one day I will get back into it??
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby bobtheodd » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Yami, you left me out.....I feel so unloved. :(

So, I'll give myself one...just cause I like the theme(and the wrestler).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULPhXumYfc
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:02 pm

bobtheodd wrote:Yami, you left me out.....I feel so unloved. :(

Naw I like this one for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZygtI_G ... re=related
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Darththomas » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Soooo, a couple questions
1.who the .... is Wade Barrett, at a guess I'd say he's the new english guy, never heard of him :cry: man I'm well out of the loop (I picked up Survivor series 07 for £2 the other day, that's my era)
2.Is Albert wrestling again? I was sure I heard he died or broke his neck or something like that

Gangrel licks the balls!! sorry bob but I hated that guy (mostly due to the video games) :lol: the one Yami posted helped me identify one of my WWE figs :lol:

Finally, Hmmmmmmm!! Mickie James Hmmmmmm!! =P~
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby The Real Question » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

I haven't been following wrestling since 2005 so idk diddlysquat about current wrestling but I do like the theme song you chose for me.
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:
bobtheodd wrote:Yami, you left me out.....I feel so unloved. :(

Naw I like this one for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZygtI_G ... re=related

Thats ok I guess. :)

darththomas81 wrote:Gangrel licks the balls!! sorry bob but I hated that guy

DT....I used to like you. :x

:lol:
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Artemis » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Me:Pain by 3-days-grace
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic