DELETE THIS PLEASE

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

DELETE THIS PLEASE

Postby Artemis » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 am

DELETE
Last edited by Artemis on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Re: *****HELP*******

Postby Cherry Bomb » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:17 pm

have you tried taking a benadril? they always make me sleep
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Postby Artemis » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Tanks ill try it
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 am

Usually if I have trouble sleeping (which I never really do) it's one of two things
1. Too much on my mind
2. Too much caffeine

Now there are many things you might wanna try, an overactive mind is usually due to too much stimulation before bedtime, try slowing down like half and hour before you wanna go to bed, try to avoid things like computer games or television, maybe try reading a book or having a nice hot bath. In short get yourself in the right mindset for going to sleep. If you still can't sleep it's pointless lying there worrying about not sleeping, get up for half an hour or sit up in bed and read a book again.

I tend to avoid anything with caffeine in it after 6pm, coffee, tea, coke, red bull. Caffeine is a stimulant and cause sleeplessness. Try replacing it with fruit juice or horlicks (dunno if you have that in the states but it's a malt drink)

If I still can't sleep i try thinking about the colour black, i find it comforting and it helps me slow my mind down. Try slowing your heartbeat too, breathe deeply and relax. Another technique to use is to check how comfy I am (if that makes sense) start at the toes and work my up checking each and every part of me is comfortable. If none of that works i try counting in my head, not sheep just counting it helps keep my brain focused on one thing instead of the thousands of thoughts swimming round in there.

So yeah after my essay :lol: , I really think about sleeping a lot, I love to sleep, it's pretty much free (once the rents paid) and it passes the time quicker than anything else :lol: . Just relax and try not to force it, fight through the tiredness in the day and you'll soon get back into the swing of things :D
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby therapist » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 am

darththomas81 wrote:horlicks

horlicks?.... Please for all that is good tell me that is pronounced Whore Licks because if I can drink Whore licks then all is right with the world

darththomas81 wrote:If I still can't sleep i try thinking about the colour black, i find it comforting and it helps me slow my mind down. Try slowing your heartbeat too, breathe deeply and relax.

The color black? ...racist. I guess what they say about going black and not going back is true

darththomas81 wrote:So yeah after my ex :lol: , I really think about sleeping with her a lot, I love to sleep with her, it's pretty much free (once the guys paid) and it passes the time quicker than anything else :lol: . Just relax and try not to force it, fight through the tiredness in the day and you'll soon get back into the swing of things

Dude... I don't even have to say anything :|
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Return to Off Topic