Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Avengers vs. X-Men 2012 "WOW"

Postby mrjayberry » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:22 pm

pancho1007 wrote:
I have no issues with Colossus, but mixing it with the Juggernaut idea is insane... What would stop them from combining Gambit and Magneto and turning him into "GAMBETO" or Emma Frost and Night Crawler and turning them into "NIGHT FROST"?

Please delete the following from your last post in case Marvel doesn't already have "Gambeto" or "Night Frost" in the bullepen ready to go.
mrjayberry
Inductee Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Haha.
I've just read AvX #0 and 1, Just picked up #2 and will read before the day ends.

I've actually been absent from actively reading Marvel titles for awhile now, So I'm behind on a lot of happenings.

#0 Was good to sort of introduce Hope Summers, Her demeanor (Hardcore) and powers to new readers.
It also had a short Scarlet Witch thing which I'm not familiar with the back story, But Vision basically kicked her out of Avengers.

#1 Revealed Hope as being reason why AvX is happening. Wolverine seems to be on the fence for which side he is fighting for and Cyclops is a hardass now and sounding a bit like magneto's old bortherhood agenda stuff (Magneto seems soft now? Hanging out with the X-men...) and Beast seems to be an avenger?.

Off to read #2 now. :arrow:
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:50 pm

been reading AvX and I have thus far predicted what was gunna happen in it correctly. What has really bothered me though is the same thing that bothered me in CIvil War. You can clearly and easily see which side is in the wrong
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby 3bcustoms » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 am

"COLOSSONAUT WINS" there you go, story over!! :D
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm

3bcustoms wrote:"COLOSSONAUT WINS" there you go, story over!! :D

Im hoping Colossus gets killed off so Cain can go back to being juggernaut....and it will piss you off :badgrin:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:14 pm

If you ask me, there is no Juggy like the original Juggy.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm

This is a lil' Better:
Last edited by Aesthetikz on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:53 am

Therapist wrote:

Im hoping Colossus gets killed off so Cain can go back to being juggernaut....and it will piss you off :badgrin:

Since today is 4/20 nothing will piss me off, after that........we'll see :-k

As for the whole Cain being Juggs again "WON'T HAPPEN" as soon as Colossus finish's wiping his A$$ with the Avengers and Red Hulk he will continue on his unstoppable path, run into Cain and step on him thus leaving him a smeared piece of SH!T on the bottom of his boots :shock:
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 am

Harsh! :D
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 pm

3bcustoms wrote:
Therapist wrote:

Since today is 4/20 nothing will piss me off, after that........we'll see :-k

As for the whole Cain being Juggs again "WON'T HAPPEN" as soon as Colossus finish's wiping his A$$ with the Avengers and Red Hulk he will continue on his unstoppable path, run into Cain and step on him thus leaving him a smeared piece of SH!T on the bottom of his boots :shock:

dude...we both know Cain will eventually be juggs again. Sadly, NOTHING sticks in comics anymore
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Aesthetikz wrote:This is a lil' Better:

Can't argue with that one!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Lets not forget how cool Cain was though.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby 3bcustoms » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 am

@Therapist:

I don't doubt that Cain will be back but I'm to much of a Colossus fan that I can't help but enjoy that he is getting more time on the frontlines and NOT the way he has been used over the years (underpowered and under rated) He deserves the spotlight much more than characters like Wolverine (Ihate Wolverine) so for the time being............COLOSSUS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby mpelichoff » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 pm

pancho1007 wrote:
First of all it is very clear you have a problem with Marvel which is fine but if you have this much of a problem then don't buy comics, you seem to think you have all the answers to all the issues with Marvel and claim there to predictable, so if this is the case why not read a novel or a newspaper maybe then you'll find something that isn't so simple minded, besides I don't think Marvel would care about your opinions anyway...maybe you forget that there just comics and these are friendly disscussions and your just to negative. OH YEAH I FORGOT....COLOSSUS IS THE BEST MARVEL CHARACTER

It is no secret that I have no love for Marvel as of late...In fact I have dropped all Marvel books with the exception of New Mutants.

With that said, I am going to steal a page from leafman and try my best to exude some patience by not being sarcastic in explaining myself. I do understand your frustration that I have spoiled some of the ending for the event you are so excited about. I guess I thought every one knew how they were going to end seeing as other message boards are pretty much saying the same thing. I do understand that they are just "comics", but I grew up with "comics" and knowing the industry is slowly vanishing is very unsettling for me. Marvel not caring for my opinion is their prerogative... they can do whatever they want, hence the abundance of bad story telling and cheesy gimmicks out there. Me coming across as negative is unfortunately a by-product of the uninspiring garbage that Marvel is producing.

I have no issues with Colossus, but mixing it with the Juggernaut idea is insane... What would stop them from combining Gambit and Magneto and turning him into "GAMBETO" or Emma Frost and Night Crawler and turning them into "NIGHT FROST"?

Juggy can be combined with anyone because juggernaut is not Cain Marko, Cain Marko just happened to be juggernaut. It's just like the symbiote situation. That is why more than one person has been Venom. I am actually surprised they haven't changed who Juggernaut is a long time ago. As far as giving the helm to Colossus. Yeah, kind of dumb.
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:08 am

Juggy can be combined with anyone because juggernaut is not Cain Marko, Cain Marko just happened to be juggernaut. It's just like the symbiote situation. That is why more than one person has been Venom. I am actually surprised they haven't changed who Juggernaut is a long time ago. As far as giving the helm to Colossus. Yeah, kind of dumb.

I understand that the character can be combined with anyone... I know that they can combine anyone they want. If they found a way to combine batman and wolverine, everything else is fair game...but the matter at hand is not whether they can combine characters, its if they should... seeing as your reaction to the whole colossus combining with juggernaut is negative,I rest my case.

"COLOSSONAUT WINS" there you go, story over!!

Also in which book did this occur? Was there another book?The one that i read was he got his a$$ handed to him by rulk.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Comics Corner