Avengers cartoon season 2

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:haha Yami and I were JUST talking about how we knew they would end up canceling this show because how good it is :lol:

At least it's not so bad for me, I don't get the chanel! ;)

oh child hush. Dont you know its better to love and lost then to never have loved at all
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:haha Yami and I were JUST talking about how we knew they would end up canceling this show because how good it is :lol:

At least it's not so bad for me, I don't get the chanel! ;)

oh child hush. Dont you know its better to love and lost then to never have loved at all

Who you calling a child :evil: ! I will not deny that I spent half of last Sunday trying to find season 2 complete episodes. Anyone know a place that has them?
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Galactape wrote:Who you calling a child :evil:

you.
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:Who you calling a child :evil:

you.

Funny, I don't remember giving you my age. All I can say is, guess again friend. ;)
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:Who you calling a child :evil:

you.

Funny, I don't remember giving you my age. All I can say is, guess again friend. ;)

between 16-18
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

I would give you a direct awnser, but I would rather have you wondering. :D By the way, what do you think of the Avengers season 2 so far? I have heard it's awesome!
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Galactape wrote:I would give you a direct awnser, but I would rather have you wondering. :D By the way, what do you think of the Avengers season 2 so far? I have heard it's awesome!

I dont need a direct answer nor do I wonder. I already know. You gave me all the answers I need already.

Anyway. The new season has been freakin great! I have just loved it completely. The most recent episode was a bit disappointing but ONLY because Wasp got probably a total of two lines. Not NEARLY enough. But all and all this is a great show. Me and Yami agree that this show is right up there with jim lee X-men, 90s X-men, & Batman the animated series
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:I would give you a direct awnser, but I would rather have you wondering. :D By the way, what do you think of the Avengers season 2 so far? I have heard it's awesome!

I dont need a direct answer nor do I wonder. I already know. You gave me all the answers I need already.

Anyway. The new season has been freakin great! I have just loved it completely. The most recent episode was a bit disappointing but ONLY because Wasp got probably a total of two lines. Not NEARLY enough. But all and all this is a great show. Me and Yami agree that this show is right up there with jim lee X-men, 90s X-men, & Batman the animated series

I really need to find some videos of the episodes. I'm actually older than you think.
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:I would give you a direct awnser, but I would rather have you wondering. :D By the way, what do you think of the Avengers season 2 so far? I have heard it's awesome!

I dont need a direct answer nor do I wonder. I already know. You gave me all the answers I need already.

Anyway. The new season has been freakin great! I have just loved it completely. The most recent episode was a bit disappointing but ONLY because Wasp got probably a total of two lines. Not NEARLY enough. But all and all this is a great show. Me and Yami agree that this show is right up there with jim lee X-men, 90s X-men, & Batman the animated series

I really need to find some videos of the episodes. I'm actually older than you think.

no your not

Yeah its a great show but I don't wanna say too much cuz I dont wanna spoil it for you
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm

You think you know everything don't you? :D
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Galactape wrote:You think you know everything don't you? :D

Nope. No matter how much people accuse me of thinking I know it all I just know what I know
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:You think you know everything don't you? :D

Nope. No matter how much people accuse me of thinking I know it all I just know what I know

Or what you think you know anyway ;) .
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Galactape wrote:You think you know everything don't you?

One thing I know personally is no matter how old you are or aren't you're still nothing but a little b-....Little BOY! BWAGAGHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You aaaaaall thought I was going someplace else with that but noooo ol' yami fooled you again!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) #MOTHERF***INGWINKING!
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby Galactape » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Wow! That post is full of wonders. ](*,)
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Avengers cartoon season 2

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Galactape wrote:Wow! That post is full of wonders.And Yamivash is super SEXY! =P~ ;)

All my post are full of wonder.and why thank you I think Im sexy too !

Wanna know what else is sexy?
Avengers earths mightiest heroes I love the Redesign on Wasp but its odd that she is like the only character to get a redesign ....very strange indeed
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

PreviousNext

Return to Movies and Televison Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest