Dollar General Marvel universe and TF legends class

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Dollar General Marvel universe and TF legends class

Postby Wesr » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 am

They have both lines 6.00 each which is expensive to me but still cheaper than walmart by a few bucks. I rebought a bunch of the legend class tfs i sold off.
Wesr
Realminator

Re: Dollar General Marvel universe and TF legends class

Postby CB2001 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 pm

I'll have to check my local store. Keep in mind, most of them have different stock in different locations. But thanks for the heads up. :D
CB2001
Regular Realmer

Postby CB2001 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

A little bit of a heads up, I checked my Dollar General and they had the Marvel Universe figures there. The thing is this: they're not the ones that you'd get that have a lot of articulation. They're the basic figures (meaning less articulation). In fact, I found out that the Family Dollar store in my hometown has the same kinds of figures too.
CB2001
Regular Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:06 pm

I figured there was gonna be something wrong with them if dollar general had them lol. I need to see if they have more of my legends transformers there though as i think i'm missing a few from the line.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby CB2001 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 pm

sephiroth wrote:I figured there was gonna be something wrong with them if dollar general had them lol. I need to see if they have more of my legends transformers there though as i think i'm missing a few from the line.

There's nothing wrong with the basic figures. You can still use them for customs, for giving to the kids in your family or for display. Heck, I know there's an articulation contest FR has had, this could be useful for practicing.
CB2001
Regular Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings