How big is your collection?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: How big is your collection?

Postby Xem » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:19 pm

I've got a shelf full of Marvel Legends, and a small display on a table of Marvel Universe (though I put my BAF Sentinel with the smaller scale ones, it just makes him look more epic and imposing! Although with Spider-Woman crawling on his shoulders, you know he's not long for this world!)
I've probably got about 40-50 figures total, give or take. Hopefully will have some pics soon. (:
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby LOTR » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 pm

I have a whole room dedicated to LOTR infact the biggest collection of toybiz in the world

S8YiBHe8EGY
LOTR
Newbie Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

LOTR wrote:I have a whole room dedicated to LOTR infact the biggest collection of toybiz in the world

S8YiBHe8EGY

Hi! Did you get my PMs?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby darksword » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Have a lot of Marvel Universe on display. But a picture will better describe it.
darksword
Casual Realmer

Postby zeldaman33 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:37 pm

is there a place that i can acctually upload my collection?
zeldaman33
Casual Realmer

Zeldaman33's Collection!!!

Postby zeldaman33 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

[SIZE="2"]Zeldaman33's Collection[/SIZE]

Here guys so you can see my collection.... at least what I have up (dont have enough room haha.. well enjoy and tell me what you think

My closet :D

DCUC-DCD Superman

DCUC-DCD Batman

Marvel Legends-Select Hulk-Others

NECA Gears of War

NECA Predators

NECA Resident Evil-Misc.

On Display at the moment....[COLOR="Green"]Green Lantern Series DCUC-DCD[/COLOR]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Green[/COLOR],[COLOR="Blue"]Blue[/COLOR],[COLOR="White"]White[/COLOR],[COLOR="Magenta"]Violet[/COLOR] And [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Indigo[/COLOR] Corps]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Sinestro Corps[/COLOR],[COLOR="Red"]Red Lanterns[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange Lanterns[/COLOR] And [COLOR="Black"]Black Lanterns[/COLOR]

Blackest Night Box Set

On display at the moment....

[COLOR="Blue"]DCUC Justice League, Leigion Of Doom, JSA and Cryme Cyndicate Of Amerika[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Marvel Legends [COLOR="Blue"]Avengers[/COLOR]-Spiderman Classics[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]McFarlane's Movie Maniacs[/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"]Some Loose Gears Of War Figures[/COLOR]

Now this is how I used to have most my figures when I had more space.. they're mostly in storage now.. sorry for the bad pics but thats all i could Find

Some [COLOR="Red"]Marvel Legends Icos[/COLOR]

The Return of [COLOR="red"]Marvel Legends[/COLOR]

Terrax

Arnim Zola
zeldaman33
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:59 am

zeldaman33 wrote:is there a place that i can acctually upload my collection?

Just upload them to a site like photobucket or imageshack and post them here on this thread. I saw you made a new thread for your collection. That will more then likely get deleted by a mod don't take it personal its just the rules that we post our collections in this thread.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:28 pm

heres a couple of updated pics ( this is the only set of shelves that are sort of organized lol)

check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby elcheco » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:35 pm

I currently have a total of 308 figures! I just added 24 new figures I picked up at Toronto Comic Con on Saturday, to my collection! I finally got my hands on the 5-pack green lantern box set!
I live with my wife's parents so my wife only allows me to have two shelves in our room to display my figures :( . When we lived on our own I had a whole book case, those were the days!
elcheco
Newbie Realmer

Postby therapist » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:39 pm

elcheco wrote:I currently have a total of 308 figures! I just added 24 new figures I picked up at Toronto Comic Con on Saturday, to my collection! I finally got my hands on the 5-pack green lantern box set!
I live with my wife's parents so my wife only allows me to have two shelves in our room to display my figures :( . When we lived on our own I had a whole book case, those were the days!

HA! your lucky she allows you to collect at all. I have heard some horror stories about guys who live with their wifes parents (or their own parents and their wife) and the wife makes the husband sell off the entire collection because they feel if they cant move out then they dont need to spend money on toys... :|

Im lucky my wife is smokin hot and collects a very few toys so she doesnt mind me collecting \:D/
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby deathbymexico » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 am

Therapist wrote:
elcheco wrote:I currently have a total of 308 figures! I just added 24 new figures I picked up at Toronto Comic Con on Saturday, to my collection! I finally got my hands on the 5-pack green lantern box set!

HA! your lucky she allows you to collect at all. I have heard some horror stories about guys who live with their wifes parents (or their own parents and their wife) and the wife makes the husband sell off the entire collection because they feel if they cant move out then they dont need to spend money on toys... :|

Im lucky my wife is smokin hot and collects a very few toys so she doesnt mind me collecting \:D/
< thats awesome!

just a few of my arkham figures, i need more

cant wait to find more of the DCD figures!
deathbymexico
Regular Realmer

Postby Xem » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:35 pm

A few from my collection. I've got another wall of MU's, but it's a little cluttered to get to at the moment. Cobra Commander, the cyber girl and troll look out of place, but I like to think they're keeping the rowdy ML's in check.

Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:30 pm

hey xem is that a madame hydra you got there? :D any chance you would be willing to trade/sell it :D had to try!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 am

How about that Sentinel? Would you be willing too trade him?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Shinigami » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 am

Zeldaman, let those poor figures out of their prisons!
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter