I`m in Pain !!!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: I`m in Pain !!!

Postby Darththomas » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:36 am

Man!!, killer fart :lol:
Just goes to show toilet humour ISN'T always funny.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby CAb00se » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 pm

seriously...head still hurts...
CAb00se
Regular Realmer

Postby I Mandalore » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Hah! None of you have experienced intense pain at the age of seven! At that age, I was watching my cat chew a cardboard tube. Then I thought "Gee, is that good for her?" So I grabbed the tube, intending to pick it up. My cat, still innocently chewing on the tube, bit clean through my left thumb, even the nail. To this day, there is a dent in that nail in the same spot. Also, At 13, I was lying on my bed. My other cat jumped onto my face, not knowing it was there. She cut me from the corner of my right eye about two inches down the side of my face. There is still a faintly visible scar there, just a hair lighter than the rest of my face. Both these injuries took about 2 weeks to fully recover from.
Genius is 99% lunacy and 1% stupidity. What is your percentage?
Honor is bravery, honesty, loyalty, and justice mixed together. Any one of these is interchangeable with dumb luck.
I Mandalore
Inductee Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 am

I Mandalore wrote:Hah! None of you have experienced intense pain at the age of seven! At that age, I was watching my cat chew a cardboard tube. Then I thought "Gee, is that good for her?" So I grabbed the tube, intending to pick it up. My cat, still innocently chewing on the tube, bit clean through my left thumb, even the nail. To this day, there is a dent in that nail in the same spot. Also, At 13, I was lying on my bed. My other cat jumped onto my face, not knowing it was there. She cut me from the corner of my right eye about two inches down the side of my face. There is still a faintly visible scar there, just a hair lighter than the rest of my face. Both these injuries took about 2 weeks to fully recover from.

Two cat related incidents ay :-k , makes me wonder what you're doing to those cats :lol:
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby I Mandalore » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 am

darththomas81 wrote: Two cat related incidents ay :-k , makes me wonder what you're doing to those cats :lol:

Nothing, we just had six cats that were all crazy. Those cats loved me, they just were building my character. :D
Genius is 99% lunacy and 1% stupidity. What is your percentage?
Honor is bravery, honesty, loyalty, and justice mixed together. Any one of these is interchangeable with dumb luck.
I Mandalore
Inductee Realmer

Postby Artemis » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

I have a HUGE scar down my chest from when i was 10,i was climbinging a tree and i slid down and this branch cut me right down the middle...it hurt so much..i had to get this weird big baindaid sortof thing
If you were me then I'd be you.And if i were you then id want to hide somwhere far way.
My Trading List viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41011
Artemis
Casual Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic