Don't buy mass effect 3!!

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

Don't buy mass effect 3!!

Postby Wesr » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Just got it. So far not bad, the main complaint everyone has is the game won't accept the physical models of your character from other games. You get to start with the levels you had in ME 2 but the faces won't import. Which annoys me as i had a great look for my renegade shep.

UPdate: turns out half of what Bioware promised isn't in the game, the endings make no sense and don't even offer closure. The game is half as long as mass effect 2. THe bioware forum is full of boycotts and even Forbes magazine is calling bioware out for the poor quality of the game.
Wesr
Realminator

Re: Don't buy mass effect 3!!

Postby shapp » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm

My brother finished the game with 60 hours and loved it lol. Maybe its like dragon age 2, hated by many and loved by few (including me lol)
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 pm

:lol: this is actually a very common joke between me and yami we always joke that one time when the last game in a series or movie in a franchise just make it suck cuz they have your money and don't have to worry about sequels
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 pm

I think it's partly that and partly they wanted to sell DLCs when they come out. A lot of folks are going to think twice about bioware games though.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby I Mandalore » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:37 pm

sephiroth wrote:I think it's partly that and partly they wanted to sell DLCs when they come out. A lot of folks are going to think twice about bioware games though.

Only the last ones in a series. :(
Genius is 99% lunacy and 1% stupidity. What is your percentage?
Honor is bravery, honesty, loyalty, and justice mixed together. Any one of these is interchangeable with dumb luck.
I Mandalore
Inductee Realmer

Postby Wesr » Thu May 03, 2012 3:51 pm

And now they have an update that stops the game from working while you're hooked ot the net and aren't giving any clues to when it'll be fixed. you have to unhook your system in order to play single player and MP is useless.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Mon May 07, 2012 9:35 pm

If its any better the price is dropping rather quickly :lol: I can already find it fairly easy for 30$
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Tue May 08, 2012 10:57 am

Therapist wrote:If its any better the price is dropping rather quickly :lol: I can already find it fairly easy for 30$

It's been over a month since they put out that patch that causes the game to be unplayable and still nothing from Bioware on how to fix it so a lot of people are getting rid of it since its useless. The BBB is getting involved as it is now a faulty product being sold due to the patch. Bioware's really hurting themselves with all this.
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Games of all Kinds