WAKE UP MARVEL!!!!

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: WAKE UP MARVEL!!!!

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 am

I am not gunna argue with someone who I have already bested

again i fail to see the logic of your reasoning...i guess it goes well with the massive ego... did you not just say i had a huge problem with race? how is that not trying to guess what another person was thinking?but of course you with all your self proclaimed glory and asinine reasons would only come up with a statement.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby jes13rz » Tue May 08, 2012 2:14 am

nobody bested anyone. :D lets all just try and get along :D
jes13rz
Inductee Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 am

i know miles hernadez is nice

Im confused now, you think miles hernandez is nice?I never said that he was...in fact miles hernandez character is one of the dumbest ideas they have produced as of late.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 am

jes13rz wrote:whoa whoa whoa...lets all cool down here for a bit. ive read the previous posts and i really dont want anyone starting an argument here. i know im new and all but there really is no need for any of this. we all agree that marvel books are bad, that is our common ground. no need to lash out. sorry if im over stepping my boundaries here.please dont take away my "welcome to figure realms". [-o< i just got acceprted :D

You'll learn I argue with everyone :lol: its my thing :lol: but your right we should all discuss what we could do or what we can enjoy instead fighting one another. Also nothing could take away your welcome ... [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] ...nothing. But why your honored or think we are cool ...thats another thing :lol: be sure to stop by the off topic section and make an introduction thread.

pancho1007 wrote:
I am not gunna argue with someone who I have already bested

again i fail to see the logic of your reasoning...i guess it goes well with the massive ego... did you not just say i had a huge problem with race? how is that not trying to guess what another person was thinking?but of course you with all your self proclaimed glory and asinine reasons would only come up with a statement.

I'm not surprised you failed to see my reasoning. :) Where did I proclaim glory? When I said I bested you? Trust me there is nothing glorifying about that :lol:

ANNNNNNYWHO on topic to all those who have not sworn GI Joe Arishakage style vendetta on me. I think no matter what we would never be happy. No matter what they produced some group or some people would hate it. If Fury was never turned black wed have groups complaining about racism. Jubilee turned Vamp there would be people pissing and moaning that its boring cuz everything stays the same. If there was never a RULK people would throw piss fits that Hulks legacy needs expansion. Sadly we are the group who hates what we are currently getting and sadly for us what we are getting now seems to be whats going to stick

P.S Pancho buddy try typing s u c k s (all together as I know sometimes you have problems getting stuff) in and see what the filters change it too. Easy enough to figure out if we just stay calm and don't fly off the handle. It was a filter to keep people from saying things like "hey this custom s u c k s"
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby jes13rz » Tue May 08, 2012 2:32 am

did i say that?my mistake, ](*,) yes i agree that the idea was not one of their best. listen, i think you have a lot of passion my friend, and you do have a firm grasp of what seems to be wrong with the comic book industry(at least with marvel).i respect your stand with honor and creativity, but you really have to accept that we are all part of an endangered species. all we really have is each other and the more we fight, the weaker we get as a whole, the same goes for therapist as well. lets not call each other names.im sure were all better than that. :D
jes13rz
Inductee Realmer

Postby jes13rz » Tue May 08, 2012 2:43 am

ohhhh. where do i go for that?intro you say eh! :D of course i think youre all cool. i think everyone is cool! :D specially if it involves comics! :D then it would be super cool! 8)
jes13rz
Inductee Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:50 am

did i say that?my mistake, yes i agree that the idea was not one of their best. listen, i think you have a lot of passion my friend, and you do have a firm grasp of what seems to be wrong with the comic book industry(at least with marvel).i respect your stand with honor and creativity, but you really have to accept that we are all part of an endangered species. all we really have is each other and the more we fight, the weaker we get as a whole, the same goes for therapist as well. lets not call each other names.im sure were all better than that.

You dont have to worry about me and therapist. as far as i can recall weve been at each others throats since the beginning. its like having a cocky pet, it really makes you feel better that there are people out there with insufficient brain cells and still think that they are better than anyone.this is by the way just my opinion. but in all fairness he does know a lot when it comes to comic books. I guess you can say we are at opposite ends of the spectrum,and behind every jab and name calling there is respect(at least from me). so you are right that we all share common ground. and i guess you are right with the company as well.its just hard for me to accept this.
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby jes13rz » Tue May 08, 2012 3:06 am

You dont have to worry about me and therapist. as far as i can recall weve been at each others throats since the beginning. its like having a cocky pet, it really makes you feel better that there are people out there with insufficient brain cells and still think that they are better than anyone.this is by the way just my opinion. but in all fairness he does know a lot when it comes to comic books. I guess you can say we are at opposite ends of the spectrum,and behind every jab and name calling there is respect(at least from me). so you are right that we all share common ground. and i guess you are right with the company as well.its just hard for me to accept this.

well as long as you guys have it under control then theres nothing really to worry about. :D lets all just get along. therapist has been nice to me so i really cant argue with him, but youve also been polite to me so i really have no quarell with you either.the fact isi think you both are well versed in this particular topic, and you guys being at the opposite side of a coin is fine and all. just remember by the end of the day we all like the same things! comics! :D
jes13rz
Inductee Realmer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 am

I must say jes13rz, your personality is really great. it's not everyday i get to talk to someone who sees good in everything.here is hoping to have more conversations with you in the future. :D
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue May 08, 2012 3:21 am

Eh I ust feel its a waste of time if everyone agrees. Then noting gets done cuz theres no arguing till I get to the best answer its just settling for the first answer. At the same time I feel its a waste of time arguing with someone I already bested (and I did best him jes. Just before you got here :lol: )
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 am

Eh I ust feel its a waste of time if everyone agrees. Then noting gets done cuz theres no arguing till I get to the best answer its just settling for the first answer. At the same time I feel its a waste of time arguing with someone I already bested (and I did best him jes. Just before you got here )

I really admire the delusion on this one. :D in fact i have to say that this is the best one yet. and i thought that bieber comment a while back was never going to be topped.well, whatever puts you to sleep dude. heres a clapping icon just to make you fell better. =D>
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue May 08, 2012 3:41 am

pancho1007 wrote:
Eh I ust feel its a waste of time if everyone agrees. Then noting gets done cuz theres no arguing till I get to the best answer its just settling for the first answer. At the same time I feel its a waste of time arguing with someone I already bested (and I did best him jes. Just before you got here )

I really admire the delusion on this one. :D in fact i have to say that this is the best one yet. and i thought that bieber comment a while back was never going to be topped.well, whatever puts you to sleep dude. heres a clapping icon just to make you fell better. =D>

....I suuuure would like it if next time you just exclaimed something like...Poppycock or something whimsically generic refined smart Id find it to be your best post like...EVAR! lol....Or completely break the character you are going with like no more sidebar thesaurus but be like OMG LOL u thk u have bested me cheyah right u need 2 like totally chillax n chk urself b4 u rek urself ....a man can dream :(
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby therapist » Tue May 08, 2012 3:43 am

pancho1007 wrote:

Im delusional but your the one who throws a tantrum whenever anyone else is right.... I CALL POPPYCOCK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue May 08, 2012 3:46 am

Therapist wrote:
pancho1007 wrote:

Im delusional but your the one who throws a tantrum whenever anyone else is right.... I CALL POPPYCOCK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But remember like jes13rz said why cant we all just get along :D ...I never made that positiveness thread I mentioned
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby pancho1007 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:51 am

what tantrum? is it because i call you out on your flawed reasoning? whatever dude. :D enjoy your bieber! :D COPPYPOCK!!! :lol:
pancho1007
Casual Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Comics Corner