HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Postby c2close » Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm

HELLO! I know its not about collecting action figure.. but to all the collectors out there, we wont be here if not for our parents self-sacrifice and unselfish love to us. Either be in good terms or bad terms.. part of life, is to think and be thankful to all the mothers out there.. our family, to all the fellow collectors.. i sincerely wanted to greet all of you (wife, grandmother, sister, sister-in-law, best friend and to all) a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.. Have a blessed weekend. May we cherish our family. Take care all! =)
c2close
Casual Realmer

Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Postby therapist » Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Thats too nice man. Without our mommas none of us would be here or the people we are. So to all the mothers out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I am blessed by having an AMAZING Mom. She has not only supported by encouraged and helped my hobby. Hell I am grown now with kids of my own but whenever my mom gets a chance I get a call from the toy isle listing all the stuff they have and asking if me or my siblings need anything and 98% of he time when they have something we want or need and we have my mom pick it up for us she refuses to let us pay her back.

My wife is also an amazing mother. Time for work school and spending time with all our kids. I swear the woman is a great mom who does it all....Somewhat scary :-k
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Mommas are great My life is full of great mothers Im glad to have em!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby c2close » Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 am

Therapist wrote:Thats too nice man. Without our mommas none of us would be here or the people we are. So to all the mothers out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I am blessed by having an AMAZING Mom. She has not only supported by encouraged and helped my hobby. Hell I am grown now with kids of my own but whenever my mom gets a chance I get a call from the toy isle listing all the stuff they have and asking if me or my siblings need anything and 98% of he time when they have something we want or need and we have my mom pick it up for us she refuses to let us pay her back.

My wife is also an amazing mother. Time for work school and spending time with all our kids. I swear the woman is a great mom who does it all....Somewhat scary :-k

Thats a great story. Thanks for sharing! Much respect. HAPPY Mothers day to your moma and wife. Tc!
c2close
Casual Realmer

Postby c2close » Sun May 13, 2012 2:00 am

yamivash 0 wrote:Mommas are great My life is full of great mothers Im glad to have em!

Regards to your moma. =)
c2close
Casual Realmer

Return to Off Topic