Marvel Legends Want List

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Marvel Legends Want List

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 5:41 am

Hey realmers, I know other sitea have a topic for this but I'm not sure if we do. These are a list of characters I would like to see made in the marvel legends line up! Feel free to add your own. :D

Ursa Major
Atlas Baf
Satana
Machine Man
Sentry
Radioactive Man, classic and Thunderbolts
Ironclad BAF
Walrus
Man-Ape
Irredeemable Ant-Man
Red Ghost
Sersi
Maverick
Box BAF
Puck
The Hood
Namorita
Blastaar
Shadow King BAF
Onslaught BAF- only if they do it up like Warrack
Scourge
Lady Sif
Collossonaut BAF
Phyla Vell
Skurge the Executioner BAF
Crossbones, classic
White Rabbit
Taskmasted, Udon style
Phalanx BAF
Thunderstrike
Bloodaxe
Stryfe
Luke Cage, modern
Sunfire
Tombstone
Arcade
Ringmaster
Selene
Cosmic Hulk, w/battle damaged variant
Jarvis
Vulcan
Random
Songbird
Jocasta
Nightcrawler, X-Force
King Hyperion
Warriors Three Boxset
Odin BAF
Guardians of the Galaxy (old and new) w/ Groot and Charlie 27 BAF
Sauron
Tiger Shark
A-Bomb
Penance
DreadKnight
Gladiator
Dazzler
Drax the Destroyer BAF
Awesome Android
Death's Head, I and II
Mad Thinker
Venus
Tinkerer
Mr. Hyde
Surge
Prodigy
Mockingbird
Stiltman
Hercules-redo
Namor-redo
Cyclops-modern
Nova Prime-redo
Living Laser
Protector
Future Foundation Thing
Jack of Hearts
Darkhawk
Hatemonger
Metalhead
Mr. Negative
Doppleganger
Namora
Melter
D-Man
Count Nefaria
Blackcat
Zzzaxx, clear BAF
Orka
Whirlwind
Fly
Rhino
Ikaris
Unicorn
Citizen V
Stegron
Red She-Hulk
Cyber
Graviton
Armadillo BAF
Beyonder
The Blue Marvel
Baron Mordo
High Evolutionary
Strong Guy
Gray Gargoyle
The Wizard
Agents of Atlas
Gauntlet
Nitro
3-D Man
Star Jammers, especially Ch'od BAF
Champion of the Universe
Fixer
Korg
Triathalon
Thanos
Spiderman Noir
Egghead
Miek
Mangog BAF
Lockjaw
Gorgon
Grizzly
Hellion
The Cuckoos
The Spot, with accessories
Blizzard
Sin
Ulik
Bi-Beast, since they already have a prototype
Grim Reaper
Ghost
Mimic
Legion w/Age of X
Razorback
Shatterstar
Moonstone
Gorilla Man
Legion of Monsters, box set
Hellcaf
Stature BAF
Kurse
Heimdall
Stingray
Two Gun Kid
Quasar
The Stranger
Satannish
Rockslide
Xemnu BAF
Living Tribunal BAF
Maximus Lobo
Silver Samurai
Headsman
Dr. Strange, modern
Sage
Iceman, clear
Mettle
Fat Cobra
Morph, exiles variant
Kree Sentry BAF
Juggernaut BAF
Maximus the Mad
Post BAF
Thundra
Rage
The Glob BAF
Controller
Attuma
General Thunderbolt Ross w/ Redeemer armor BAF
Madman
Lord Tantalus
Surtur BAF
Super Adaptoid
Dormammu BAF
Ymir BAF
Pixie
Venom, Flash Thompson
Cloak and Dagger 2pack
Maybe some skrull head variants.
We also need a mech suit, quinjet, etc.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
User avatar
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 am

Thanos is already in the works.
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby shapp » Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 am

It amazes me that some of these haven't been done lol. Id love to see some classic new mutants and classic x-force
User avatar
shapp
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 am

lol this is why we customize i s'pose. my list isn't nearly as long but there are just a lot of characters out there that we will never have, save by our own two hands. I really want a good Iron Fist, Gambit, and a blue Atlantean. Of course I could go for days on other figs I want but those are the ones I'd like to see the most.
User avatar
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 am
Location: Kashyyk

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby thejado101 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:21 am

I'm surprised hasbro hasn't announced a flash Thompson venom. He seems to be all the rage lately.
User avatar
thejado101
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby bobtheodd » Fri May 25, 2012 11:57 am

I'd like to get a Modern Zemo and AIM agents.
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby therapist » Fri May 25, 2012 12:20 pm

there has been a rumor goin around for years that Marvel Select was making a Strong guy... sadly nothing ever came :( I would kill for a power pack box set
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Great suggestions guys. I can't wait to see if Thanos and Strong Guy come to fruition. I hope Thanos isn't just a movie version for Avengers II. I've heard that a lot of the toy companies peruse other sites to check lists like this one. I wish we could publicize something like that for figurerealm. Maybe if we had a customcon page for participation? I think we have one of or the largest community and most interactive.
I also wish that they'd bring back the Hulk/Fantasic Four/ X-Men and other Classics lines. Maybe as an extension of the movie lines. Adding Avengers, Ghost Rider, and never guna happen but galactic characters and marvel monsters would be great stand alone lines.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
User avatar
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 2:34 pm

RedRebelCustoms wrote:Great suggestions guys. I can't wait to see if Thanos and Strong Guy come to fruition. I hope Thanos isn't just a movie version for Avengers II. I've heard that a lot of the toy companies peruse other sites to check lists like this one. I wish we could publicize something like that for figurerealm. Maybe if we had a customcon page for participation? I think we have one of or the largest community and most interactive.
I also wish that they'd bring back the Hulk/Fantasic Four/ X-Men and other Classics lines. Maybe as an extension of the movie lines. Adding Avengers, Ghost Rider, and never guna happen but galactic characters and marvel monsters would be great stand alone lines.

Actually, Thanos is supposed to be the movie one.
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Almost an encyclopedia of marvel characters list here! lol. i'm a big spidey fan, so from the spidey point of view, i'd like to see rocket racer, mary jane, gwen stacy, sivler sable, menace, harry osborn as the american son, mr. negative, and ML version of anti-venom, a box set for when he crossovered with the 90's x-force, a box set from his stint with the new warriors, aunt may, uncle ben, and maybe a collection of EVERY alternate costume and/or version (which would probably cost an arm and a leg).

equally surprised at no flash thompson agent venom!
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 am
Location: Honolulu, HI

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 4:36 pm

HulkSmashedMe=( wrote:Almost an encyclopedia of marvel characters list here! lol. i'm a big spidey fan, so from the spidey point of view, i'd like to see rocket racer, mary jane, gwen stacy, sivler sable, menace, harry osborn as the american son, mr. negative, and ML version of anti-venom, a box set for when he crossovered with the 90's x-force, a box set from his stint with the new warriors, aunt may, uncle ben, and maybe a collection of EVERY alternate costume and/or version (which would probably cost an arm and a leg).

equally surprised at no flash thompson agent venom!

All great choices. I had actually meant to put MJ. A hot version of Mary Jane to counteract the horrible movie version. LOL. Maybe a Rixk Jones with a guitar. They spent some time tohether in the 90's. Can't believe I didn't consider American Son! Silver Sable is another that crossed my mind but I figured it just wouldn't be done very well.
Galactape- Thanos movie version is cool but I was really hoping for a comic version. Classic or the white costume would be fine with me. [-o<
REDREBELCUSTOMS
User avatar
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby therapist » Fri May 25, 2012 4:42 pm

There is actually already a Sentry figure but I suppose you could have meant a modern long hair version. I would like to add

Valeria Richards
Mandrill
Madam Web
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 4:45 pm

I would actually rather have a movie one, they already released the comic one in Select.
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby therapist » Fri May 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Galactape wrote:I would actually rather have a movie one, they already released the comic one in Select.

agreed. I already have a perfect select Thanos. So unless they made hi movie or in his white robes Id be a touch dissapointed
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:I would actually rather have a movie one, they already released the comic one in Select.

agreed. I already have a perfect select Thanos. So unless they made hi movie or in his white robes Id be a touch dissapointed

Same here.
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Next

Return to General Action Figure Chatter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron