Marvel Legends Want List

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Marvel Legends Want List

Postby barefootabe » Fri May 25, 2012 4:56 pm

id like to see a bleeding-edge iron man and basicly a whole new spider-man series with the classic villians WITHOUT gimicks and missles that shoot out oftheir hands ( and a new black cat)
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Just took a look! Wave 3 and other future waves are scheduled to have a Jim Lee styled armory Punisher, modern Blade, U.S. Agent, New Mutants Moonstar, Archangel, Jim Lee Jean Grey, Emma Frost, and a Stryfe (guess I can take that off). Most of these except Moonstar have sculpts or concept art in place.
Oh and Marvel Universe 3.75 line has great product photos for Nova, Beast, Hercules, Puck, Nighthawk, Angel, Beta Ray Bill, and Kraven that need to be made in 6" scale.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri May 25, 2012 5:07 pm

RedRebelCustoms wrote:Just took a look! Wave 3 and other future waves are scheduled to have a Jim Lee styled armory Punisher, modern Blade, U.S. Agent, New Mutants Moonstar, Archangel, Jim Lee Jean Grey, Emma Frost, and a Stryfe (guess I can take that off). Most of these except Moonstar have sculpts or concept art in place.

yea but sadly Stryfe, Emma, Archangel, Jean and Moonstar are all still in the Rumor mill. We know they will be made just no gaurantee it will be wave 3 if we believed what we KNOW and the rumors the line up would be

US Agent
Blade/Punisher
Deadpool
Archangel
Moonstar/Mystique
Emma Frost
Stryfe
Jean

sees a little too big to be a single Wave but I suppose Stryfe could be a BAF
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 5:08 pm

barefootabe wrote:id like to see a bleeding-edge iron man and basicly a whole new spider-man series with the classic villians WITHOUT gimicks and missles that shoot out oftheir hands ( and a new black cat)

Exactl! In fact, I don't care if they're reusing some parts or bucks here and there as long as they retool them and give us new headsculpts.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Therapist wrote:
RedRebelCustoms wrote:Just took a look! Wave 3 and other future waves are scheduled to have a Jim Lee styled armory Punisher, modern Blade, U.S. Agent, New Mutants Moonstar, Archangel, Jim Lee Jean Grey, Emma Frost, and a Stryfe (guess I can take that off). Most of these except Moonstar have sculpts or concept art in place.

yea but sadly Stryfe, Emma, Archangel, Jean and Moonstar are all still in the Rumor mill. We know they will be made just no gaurantee it will be wave 3 if we believed what we KNOW and the rumors the line up would be

US Agent
Blade/Punisher
Deadpool
Archangel
Moonstar/Mystique
Emma Frost
Stryfe
Jean

As long as I get Deadpool I am happy!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

You know what we really need, a BAF Master Mold! I would love to see Hasbro tackle that.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Therapist wrote:

US Agent
Blade/Punisher
Deadpool
Archangel
Moonstar/Mystique
Emma Frost
Stryfe
Jean

I would think they'd reuse a Wrecking Crew buck for Stryfe. It could work if done right. We saw a ton of prototypes made out of reused parts. Blade for instance is a Winter Soldier and Nick Fury mash up. They should at least be making those...I hope!
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Fri May 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Therapist wrote:

US Agent
Blade/Punisher
Deadpool
Archangel
Moonstar/Mystique
Emma Frost
Stryfe
Jean

I'm thinking the wave will be that line-up, but Sryfe being bumped in favor of another BAF or he will be the BAF.
That's 7 figures, not including(and BAF the running changes) which is the standard I think
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Galactape wrote:You know what we really need, a BAF Master Mold! I would love to see Hasbro tackle that.

That would be awesome but I kinda see that as saying make Ego or It the Living Colossus. I think we'd be more likely to see those in a MU scale.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri May 25, 2012 5:24 pm

bobtheodd wrote:
Therapist wrote:

US Agent
Blade/Punisher
Deadpool
Archangel
Moonstar/Mystique
Emma Frost
Stryfe
Jean

I'm thinking the wave will be that line-up, but Sryfe being bumped in favor of another BAF or he will be the BAF.
That's 7 figures, not including(and BAF the running changes) which is the standard I think

I just think the lineup,as much as I love it, seems way too X-men centric
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 5:24 pm

RedRebelCustoms wrote:
Galactape wrote:You know what we really need, a BAF Master Mold! I would love to see Hasbro tackle that.

That would be awesome but I kinda see that as saying make Ego or It the Living Colossus. I think we'd be more likely to see those in a MU scale.

Yeah, Hasbro would never make something that awesome in accurate scale.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Fri May 25, 2012 5:27 pm

im not really to hyped about wave 3 other than deadpool..but ill still pick up punisher and us agent if i see them
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 pm

barefootabe wrote:im not really to hyped about wave 3 other than deadpool..but ill still pick up punisher and us agent if i see them

Dp is my target as well.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Fri May 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey Glactape, your casting question has been answered :D
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:20 am

I don't think Emma frost will be in this wave, maybe as an exclusive or something as its just a repaint right?
thejado101
Avid Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter