Spiderman & Dark Knight

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Spiderman & Dark Knight

Postby bjpalm1994 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey Guys, Just checked the Target I work at before I left and they had a lot of stuff in for the new Spiderman and Dark Knight movies. The DKR Movie Masters cool and the buildable bat signal looks pretty cool. Just wish they could have tweaked the Batman a little bit, I'm pretty sure its just the same one released for The Dark Knight which I already have. For Spiderman they just had a lot of 3 3/4 figures and the usual kids stuff. Anyone know if the are making 6 inch figures for Spiderman?
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Re: Spiderman & Dark Knight

Postby barefootabe » Mon May 28, 2012 5:03 pm

yea, a walmart near me has all the dark knight and spiderman stuff out today..i was about to get bane but i think ill wait awhile on him. honestly i just want that bat light to put with my arkham figures
Last edited by barefootabe on Mon May 28, 2012 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 pm

bjpalm1994 wrote:Hey Guys, Just checked the Target I work at before I left and they had a lot of stuff in for the new Spiderman and Dark Knight movies. The DKR Movie Masters cool and the buildable bat signal looks pretty cool. Just wish they could have tweaked the Batman a little bit, I'm pretty sure its just the same one released for The Dark Knight which I already have. For Spiderman they just had a lot of 3 3/4 figures and the usual kids stuff. Anyone know if the are making 6 inch figures for Spiderman?

Yes they will have a 6inch line. Lizard, spiderman, & the ultimates comic spiderman have been shown thus far.

http://www.toyark.com/news/marvel-toy-n ... aled-5827/
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:37 pm

barefootabe wrote:yeawalmart near me has all the dark knight and spierman tuff out oday..i wasabout to get bane but i think ill wait awhile on him. honestly i just want that bat light to put with my arkham figures

Yeah, I totally forgot about the bat signal until I turned the package over. That will make for a real cool display piece! :)
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Therapist wrote:
bjpalm1994 wrote:Hey Guys, Just checked the Target I work at before I left and they had a lot of stuff in for the new Spiderman and Dark Knight movies. The DKR Movie Masters cool and the buildable bat signal looks pretty cool. Just wish they could have tweaked the Batman a little bit, I'm pretty sure its just the same one released for The Dark Knight which I already have. For Spiderman they just had a lot of 3 3/4 figures and the usual kids stuff. Anyone know if the are making 6 inch figures for Spiderman?

Yes they will have a 6inch line. Lizard, spiderman, & the ultimates comic spiderman have been shown thus far.

Cool! Any idea when they will be released? Will they be WalMart exclusives? Thanks for the info! :)
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

bjpalm1994 wrote:
Therapist wrote:

Cool! Any idea when they will be released? Will they be WalMart exclusives? Thanks for the info! :)

Sadly I dont know any of that. Heck only real rumor Ive heard is that there will be more comic and movie figs.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby leafman343 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Well that post said they had been sighted in Hong Kong, so we know 2-3 months from when that was posted and if we use the Avengers line as a metric, mid-to-late July is my guess.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Tue May 29, 2012 1:59 am

I was checking out those Batman figure that are for the much younger kids, very stylized. I like them. I think I might pick them up.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Tue May 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Was in Walmart today....I really wanted to slap the ugly fat sow in the toy department.
I walk to the back of the store, huge DK section or empty pegs.
I'm like "did these sell out already or do you have some in the back?"
She says"Oh we're stocking those tomorrow".
I said "I'm not going to be in town tomorrow, I live 12 miles away, could you go back and get me a set?"
She says flatly..."no."
Needless to say I was a little pissed and I used a few choice words that got a few heads turning. :x
Stupid heifer.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby brushlessmcpx » Tue May 29, 2012 6:24 pm

bobtheodd wrote:Was in Walmart today....I really wanted to slap the ugly fat sow in the toy department.
I walk to the back of the store, huge DK section or empty pegs.
I'm like "did these sell out already or do you have some in the back?"
She says"Oh we're stocking those tomorrow".
I said "I'm not going to be in town tomorrow, I live 12 miles away, could you go back and get me a set?"
She says flatly..."no."
Needless to say I was a little pissed and I used a few choice words that got a few heads turning. :x
Stupid heifer.

Heifer??? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

That's funny.

My mom used to say you will catch more bees with honey then with vinegar! Well, who the hell wants to catch bees anyway?

I was told the same thing at my wallmart! The new product will be stocked tonight! #-o
brushlessmcpx
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I almost got a movie masters Bane today, but he looked too short :-k . My Target was overflowing with that Batman stuff.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I almost got a movie masters Bane today, but he looked too short :-k . My Target was overflowing with that Batman stuff.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Tue May 29, 2012 6:45 pm

he's also too short in the movie :razz:
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm

barefootabe wrote:he's also too short in the movie :razz:

He only looked about 5" tall, I always pictured Bane to be like the Juggernaut of DC.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby brushlessmcpx » Tue May 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Batman is too short also! I held him up to a War Machine and he was kinda like teenager. The round face looks totally feminine! [-(

I put it back! ](*,)

I hope the Spiderman is worthy of my money! [-o<

James
brushlessmcpx
Casual Realmer

Next

Return to Current Figures & Sightings