lucky day at walmart and salv army

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

lucky day at walmart and salv army

Postby triggerrick » Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

i was on my way to work and i forgot my chapstick and the nearest store was a walmart. so i stopped to get one and i just decided to see if they got any new stock and cha ching. 6" avengers just sitting there waitng to be bought and new batman tdkr figures and g.i. joe retaliation figures. so i snatched them all i could carry like any of us would have done. i grabbed 2 iron mans 2 cpt americas, 1 thor, 1 loki, and 1 hawkeye (which is bad bum by the way). i also got a new roadblock, snake eyes, and storm shadow, and 1 tdkr batman which are only 4" and no 6" figs for either. so i go to the checkout and they ring me up for the 6" avengers and they came up $16 but i told the lady that the tag on display said $12.96 so the lady sent a person and no S@#@ they said that they labeled the right title but wrong price so i got them for $12.96. i would have paid the $16 either way but i just asked and they were insistant on me paying the labeled price so i scored. secondly i was pulling out and i never noticed the salv army across the street. since i hear you all talking about it so much i popped my head in and i found a 30" batman for $10 and 12" 1992 batman returns figure for $2 both in mint condition not a scratch or blemesh on them i took pics of them but i dont know how to post them here i am a rookie here. so long story short i had a great shopping day and was really lucky but the downside is i couldnt find the hulk dammit! thanks for reading
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Re: lucky day at walmart and salv army

Postby triggerrick » Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm

one more note i forgot the extra cpt america, iron man, and loki are up for trade once i figure out how to load trade and wants list. but i can say i would trade any one for the hulk if anyone has one thanks
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby shapp » Fri May 25, 2012 8:25 am

You need to use something like photobucket to host the pics but you should be able to now with 7 posts. As for trade lists, just make one in the trade thread :) id recommend sending galactape a message as he is drooling for the avenger figs and I think he was in dire need for a 30 inch fig
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:31 am

shapp wrote:You need to use something like photobucket to host the pics but you should be able to now with 7 posts. As for trade lists, just make one in the trade thread :) id recommend sending galactape a message as he is drooling for the avenger figs and I think he was in dire need for a 30 inch fig

I think it's galactapes lucky day! Well it would be if he hadn't just traded all of his trades!
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Fri May 25, 2012 11:17 am

welcome!

and congrats on the find!
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Fri May 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Nice haul buddy!
Welcome to The Figure realm .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Galactape » Fri May 25, 2012 3:16 pm

thejado101 wrote:
shapp wrote:You need to use something like photobucket to host the pics but you should be able to now with 7 posts. As for trade lists, just make one in the trade thread :) id recommend sending galactape a message as he is drooling for the avenger figs and I think he was in dire need for a 30 inch fig

I think it's galactapes lucky day! Well it would be if he hadn't just traded all of his trades!

It was well worth it my friend.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby thejado101 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:21 am

Galactape wrote:
thejado101 wrote:

It was well worth it my friend.

Did you manage to snag that hulk and hawkeye?
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby unlively » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 am

Just a note for anyone, Wal-Mart subscribes to the Scanning Code of Practice, which means that if an item is mis-labelled in price, you can also get another $10 off of each.

you could have got those for $2.96
unlively
Inductee Realmer

Postby leafman343 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm

unlively wrote:Just a note for anyone, Wal-Mart subscribes to the Scanning Code of Practice, which means that if an item is mis-labelled in price, you can also get another $10 off of each.

you could have got those for $2.96

I don't think they do that in the U.S., I've worked for WM for 2 years and we've never done that, only thing we do is price-override it down to whatever the shelf tag said.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby unlively » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 am

Huh. fair enough.
unlively
Inductee Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings