FemShep needed

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

FemShep needed

Postby phoenix_starr23 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 am

Please excuse me if I am posting this in the wrong thread or whatnot. (also if someone could direct me otherwise, etc)

My boyfriend proposed to me recently, and we had this quirky idea of having our wedding caketoppers as being Halo's Masterchief and Mass Effect's FemShep to celebrate our favorite video games in the ceremony. (our family is being really traditionalist and we kind of want this one piece of ourselves in the wedding).

Much to my dismay do I find out that there is absolutely nothing out there for a Femshep figure, statue, or even kit. Our wedding is in the middle of August and it's been a great disappointment that I can't even make my own, not even knowing where to start. I found this forum through google, and saw a couple representations of FemSheps, but no advertisements for them being sold. No luck on eBay so far either.

Basically, I'm asking if anyone would be willing to work with me on this, or maybe steer me in the right direction for how much something like that would cost, how I could go about making one, or if someone would be a doll and make one for me (compensation forthcoming, of course). It really would make both me and my fiance so happy, and make our special day even more special for a couple of happy gamers :)

Also, I'd like to note that the FemShep would not be used exclusively just as a cake topper, as I'm thoroughly in love with the concept and it would be in my very careful care following the wedding, as I am in love with any and all things Mass Effect :)

Thank you for any advice, offers, or tips anyone can provide!
phoenix_starr23
Newbie Realmer

Re: FemShep needed

Postby Boxghost » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Sent you a PM with some info
Boxghost
Casual Realmer

Re: FemShep needed

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:15 am

if you provide the figure Id use as a base Ill do the job for free Ill even pay shipping as long as you're in the US
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info