Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figure Realm 2012 Secret Santa sign-ups (REVISED)

Postby Galactape » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Pixie_Dust31 wrote:That's so cool !!! \:D/ U guys did it . Yeh secret santa! Not sure if I can participate .

I am not sure if you can PM with only 3 posts, but I can let Yami know you would like to join, if you want.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby thejado101 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 am

Galactape wrote:
Pixie_Dust31 wrote:That's so cool !!! \:D/ U guys did it . Yeh secret santa! Not sure if I can participate .

I am not sure if you can PM with only 3 posts, but I can let Yami know you would like to join, if you want.

Sorry dude, but you have to have had 11 posts and the deadline has gone.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm

can whomever got this address contact me via pm do not! reveal who this person is or who you are just let me know

(Not full address but it is enough for you to know if its your guy!)
Rubi 08191 Barcelona
Spain
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby ole jade jaw » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 pm

i've got engineering done, and I've been sculpting detail for a week or so now. The work so far is looking pretty good. Anybody else up and running yet?
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:51 am

ole jade jaw wrote:i've got engineering done, and I've been sculpting detail for a week or so now. The work so far is looking pretty good. Anybody else up and running yet?

Yep! Almost finished the first, adding final details/accessories/doodads now. The second I have put together and started sculpting. Some tedious work there, a drill was involved!
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Pixie_Dust31 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 pm

thejado101 wrote:
Galactape wrote:

Sorry dude, but you have to have had 11 posts and the deadline has ]
Oh well . Maybe next year then . :?
Pixie_Dust31
Newbie Realmer

Postby unlively » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 am

I'm not a customizer, but I'm curious if Sign ups are still open for the Factory Made...
unlively
Inductee Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 pm

unlively wrote:I'm not a customizer, but I'm curious if Sign ups are still open for the Factory Made...

PM Yamivash 0. He'll be the one to answer that.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:21 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:i've got engineering done, and I've been sculpting detail for a week or so now. The work so far is looking pretty good. Anybody else up and running yet?

I was about that point but had to take a hiatus for now!I just keep digg'n myself into more work and with recent health issues it's been a hit and miss on which days I can work. I'll definitely be done on time but man, I gotta sleep sometime. LOL ](*,) :D
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm

RedRebelCustoms wrote:

I was about that point but had to take a hiatus for now!I just keep digg'n myself into more work and with recent health issues it's been a hit and miss on which days I can work. I'll definitely be done on time but man, I gotta sleep sometime. LOL ](*,) :D

Oh sure! SS takes a backseat while all the focus goes to the single minded pursuit of trophies!!! :D Well, at least they don't take up too much shelf space. You know, us little people just make these things for fun. :lol: Seriously though, hope you get to feeling better buddy.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:
RedRebelCustoms wrote:

Oh sure! SS takes a backseat while all the focus goes to the single minded pursuit of trophies!!! :D Well, at least they don't take up too much shelf space. You know, us little people just make these things for fun. :lol: Seriously though, hope you get to feeling better buddy.

Honestly O.J.J., I'm not that tall. Being as little people is another politically correct euphanism for Dwarves whom some believe to be close relatives to Elves, I can see how working the Santa angle in a workshop for fun would be on your agenda as a high priority. I've heard tell that "little people" often suffer from the delusion that Christmas would not come without their important contributions. I still have no idea why you were focusing in the backseat of an SS though. Nor why you would choose to subject yourself to the impending gossip that may follow such an ordeal.
Seriously though, just had skin cancer cut out of my face. Not very pleasant. Most my contest entries were unfinished projects. LOL :D .
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

JINGS!@! I just got my a$$ handed to me in the obscure commentary department...... That doesn't happen very often.... Enjoy your victory evil doer. I will beee baaaaack...... :(
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby eldraxo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Have there been any revisions on the Secret Santa? Also I'm still in!
eldraxo
Regular Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:17 pm

No we are going strong as it aws guys Jado showed me some progress already! so is everyone else making good time!? :) keep working guys!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby eldraxo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm bousta get KRAKEN!
eldraxo
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments