The best Things I drove by today (Drive by 2.5!!!!!)

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The best Things I drove by today (Drive by 2.5!!!!!)

Postby Darththomas » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 am

"Knock, Knock"
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby The Real Question » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 am

darththomas81 wrote:"Knock, Knock"

Who's there?
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 am

The Real Question wrote:

Who's there?

It's me!!...... it says so in that box on the right :lol: :lol: :roll: ](*,)
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby The Real Question » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 pm

darththomas81 wrote:
The Real Question wrote:

Who's there?

It's me!!...... it says so in that box on the right :lol: :lol: :roll: ](*,)

touche.
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Reading about the massacre at the Dark Knight rises premier in Denver and now the studio canceled interviews with the actors/director and Paris canceled the movie premier.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 pm

sephiroth wrote:Reading about the massacre at the Dark Knight rises premier in Denver and now the studio canceled interviews with the actors/director and Paris canceled the movie premier.

I was just hearing on the radio about that, it said he was dressed in all black, and had body armor on and an eray of weapons. It sounds like he was dressed as batman, and apparently he even booby trapped his apartment...crazy $hit
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Wesr » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:37 pm

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:
sephiroth wrote:Reading about the massacre at the Dark Knight rises premier in Denver and now the studio canceled interviews with the actors/director and Paris canceled the movie premier.

I was just hearing on the radio about that, it said he was dressed in all black, and had body armor on and an eray of weapons. It sounds like he was dressed as batman, and apparently he even booby trapped his apartment...crazy $hit

Yeah this was planned. He had explosives, riot gear, and such and it seems he was reenacting a scene from a Dark Knight comic years ago where the joker did something like this. Everything is still sketchy from reports. He'd been planning this as he even had tear gas...seriously where do you even buy something like that?
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:01 pm

sephiroth wrote:
ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:

Yeah this was planned. He had explosives, riot gear, and such and it seems he was reenacting a scene from a Dark Knight comic years ago where the joker did something like this. Everything is still sketchy from reports. He'd been planning this as he even had tear gas...seriously where do you even buy something like that?

Thats what I keep asking! Where was the red flags. Plus after hearing quotes from the SOBs Mother all I can keep thinking is this crap could have been prevented.

I would really like to know what Dark Knight comic he was copying
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:12 pm

sephiroth wrote:
ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:

This is America, honestly, if you have the money you can buy anything, and if you have the time it's amazing how easily you can make explosives there are even easaly accesible instructions on the internet for making TTCP which is essentially identical to plastic Explosive except it's in a liquid form. It's a dangerous world we live in..
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Galactape » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 pm

He actually said he was the Joker when the Police got him, and apparently painted himself to look like him under the mask, right out of the pages of a comic book. Should be life penalty if not worse. Very sad thing. It's really gonna curse the movie as well. Serious problems. For no reason at all, and the news is trying to make it political!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Man Just got home and watched some of the reports on this madness. So very sad :( death is too good for this filth. Its all so eerie. One of the people who was sadly killed had just survived a shooting rampage at a mall a few weeks prior and not only that but Heath Ledgers death around the time of The Dark Knight ... now this :?
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Darththomas » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:11 am

Makes me glad i live in a country where guns are illegal. I mean I know in America you have free rights and that includes your right to bear arms but come on, no guns = lower gun crime. We do occasionally have gun scares over here but because they're harder to get it's harder to do. I know the old saying guns don't kill people people do so why not at least have tighter controls on who can buy a gun?? That would at least go some way towards stopping tragedies like this.
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby therapist » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:50 am

darththomas81 wrote:Makes me glad i live in a country where guns are illegal. I mean I know in America you have free rights and that includes your right to bear arms but come on, no guns = lower gun crime. We do occasionally have gun scares over here but because they're harder to get it's harder to do. I know the old saying guns don't kill people people do so why not at least have tighter controls on who can buy a gun?? That would at least go some way towards stopping tragedies like this.

I have been saying the same thing. When will the USA drop the barbaric notion that guns are okay.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:22 am

Therapist wrote:
darththomas81 wrote:Makes me glad i live in a country where guns are illegal. I mean I know in America you have free rights and that includes your right to bear arms but come on, no guns = lower gun crime. We do occasionally have gun scares over here but because they're harder to get it's harder to do. I know the old saying guns don't kill people people do so why not at least have tighter controls on who can buy a gun?? That would at least go some way towards stopping tragedies like this.

I have been saying the same thing. When will the USA drop the barbaric notion that guns are okay.

Now I'm not trying to take a side in this argument, I'm just trying to cover both sides but there are many benefits to being able to bear arms. I come from a relatively low income family and we didn't used to be able to afford most store bot meet, 90% of the meet we used to eat was venison which my dad shot himself. Without the right to bear arms this would have been nearly imposable and my entire family to hunt/have much meet on the table. I also know of an incident where a man went into a store and was arming it at gunpoint and 3 veterans also members of the gun club stood up with pistols and told him to stand down and then waited for the police to come get him.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby triggerrick » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:58 pm

one thing ive learned in the army is that at times you gotta get yer hands dirty and protect yerself at all costs. and you must protect yer family at all costs and those are the people who honor the right to bear arms without getting radical. more people honor it than the people who take advantage of it and buy hot guns off the street. there is no way in hell you can keep that stuff under control 100% its just not gonna happen. and ive seen 10 year old boys in afghanistan and iraq make explosives outtta anything from cow crap and building materials and try to kill me with that stuff and these people are still living in the stone age, their ways of living havent changed for 1000's of years. the internet has alot of blame for stuff like this, you can find instructions for anything on the net, hell kids these days dont even need to go to school anymore cuz all the education they need is on the net. but the biggest blame is on parents raising their kids all wrong. but you cannot judge the rights we and call them wrong cuz of one dumb kid who didnt take advantage of our rights, he did this all under the table with black market stuff off the street, if thats the case alcohol should be banned cuz of all the dui deaths and cigs too cuz of all the smoking deaths. its a lose lose situation but the government, nation, polititians, and our leaders cannot be blamed for the rights we have and the douches who take advantage of them by doing illegal stuff. like i said the blame is on the PARENTS!!! but this kid will cut a deal for no death penalty and just get life and thats another problem is punishment for these jerks the judicial system is screwed, prosecutors make their careers by cutting deals just for a high conviction rate for bonuses and partnerships and money from clients. and punishments for these crimes should be more harsh especially for multiple offenses. and these guys are being let go early from prison time cuz of prisons being overcrowded, c'mon man seriously. take some that bail out billions of dollars and bulid some more prisons and make room for these F#$%@*S. but please dont knock a right to bear arms cuz of a few jerks cuz there may be a time that you may have to pick up a gun and defend yourself and stand at a post, every american has the obligation to defend themselves, their family, and their country regardless of the situation they find themselves in, thanks for your time, TRIGGERRICK OUT!
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic