LEGENDS ARE HERE! (SDCC 2012 Reveals p.13, Mini BAF p.14)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: LEGENDS ARE HERE! (SDCC 2012 Reveals p.13, Mini BAF p.14

Postby bobtheodd » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 am

dakota wrote:Some one was asking about AMOK's shipping,

What's a AMOK?
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 am

bobtheodd wrote:
dakota wrote:Some one was asking about AMOK's shipping,

What's a AMOK?

Amok toys is a website with very good prices, often times the same price or cheaper then BBTS
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby ole jade jaw » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:19 am

Amoktime dot com. NY's largest action figure superstore. Awesome people with a giant store and great service. They even have their own line of horror figures. Check it out.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby dakota » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 pm

if you pay with credit card they charge you when it's shipped. Unfortunately, not reading the details until after, i used PayPal and they don't delay payment. It's like pulling tape off of your skin, it's gonna sting no matter when you pull it. :)

dakota
dakota
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 pm

dakota wrote:if you pay with credit card they charge you when it's shipped. Unfortunately, not reading the details until after, i used PayPal and they don't delay payment. It's like pulling tape off of your skin, it's gonna sting no matter when you pull it. :)

dakota

Actually I prefer when they take it out right away. That way I have it done and paid for and dont have to worry about it.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby deathbymexico » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:04 pm

considering getting a case from bbts. anyone interested in the iron man or doom? also if i get the moonstar i prolly dont want her since i dont even know who she is. or if anyone near the 17603 wants to go in on a case, im only really into the deadpool, punisher/blade, mystique and maybe the us agent. pm me if youre interested!
deathbymexico
Regular Realmer

Postby MouthofMaddness » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:30 am

Ok, stop me If I'm wrong. Team Legends started with Toybiz, and are Hasbros best point! SDCC Enlighted this Maddness,"LOL" the Teams yes, New Avengers, Avengers, West coast Avengers?!?, Jim Lee's X-men, Modren X-force, Wrecking Crew, Thunderbolts, FF,Guardians of the Galaxey, Marvel Knights for the figures that miss team love, Villians are the ones that fit teams, or Built the Evil team. Masters. Not sure I'm right, Me's Thinks I'm Close to the Maddness! just saying! The Signs are so there kids!Let'sHope I'm Right LOL Maybe! just hoping West coast Avenger work out. Neo classic IM way cool, And Hit-MONKEY So Cool! Rocky so better happening!IM 3 Figures with BAF Iron Monger comic means maybe 6 maybe 7 Figure's. I'll leave The Realm with me just spreading the word,Till the next Time!
MouthofMaddness
Regular Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:58 am

MouthofMaddness wrote:Ok, stop me If I'm wrong. Team Legends started with Toybiz, and are Hasbros best point! SDCC Enlighted this Maddness,"LOL" the Teams yes, New Avengers, Avengers, West coast Avengers?!?, Jim Lee's X-men, Modren X-force, Wrecking Crew, Thunderbolts, FF,Guardians of the Galaxey, Marvel Knights for the figures that miss team love, Villians are the ones that fit teams, or Built the Evil team. Masters. Not sure I'm right, Me's Thinks I'm Close to the Maddness! just saying! The Signs are so there kids!Let'sHope I'm Right LOL Maybe! just hoping West coast Avenger work out. Neo classic IM way cool, And Hit-MONKEY So Cool! Rocky so better happening!IM 3 Figures with BAF Iron Monger comic means maybe 6 maybe 7 Figure's. I'll leave The Realm with me just spreading the word,Till the next Time!

I'm wondering if I'm alone in this.....but I don't see the point of this post what so ever. :-s
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Aesthetikz » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm

So, I pre-ordered a case of wave 3 from BBTS awhile back, Today I got an e-mail notifying me of a change to the assortment:
"Hi - We have just learned that the original case breakdown of this item was incorrect. The case will actually include two Deadpool figures and one Dr. Doom, rather than the other way around. If you are no longer interested in this item, feel free to go to your BBTS account and cancel the pre-order at any time before September, when we will be filling the pre-orders. We thank you for your order, and apologize for the inconvenience."
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Previous

Return to Current Figures & Sightings