what's your centerpiece

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: what's your centerpiece

Postby Thor the Mighty » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:25 pm

It depends on what collection.

TFs 20th anni Optimus Prime
ML toybiz Dead Pool unopened
Star Wars. Millenium Falcon
GI joe-Phantom X-19
Thor the Mighty
Avid Realmer

Postby Rogue » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 pm

That's a tough one, usually it's what's the newest addition to my collection, but if i had to choose out of my action figures would be my Dc Universe Nightwing, or maybe my ML Gambit... ack! Definitely one of those two.
I also have a lot of dolls Disney/Anastasia, out of those would be my Designer Belle and Rapunzel. ^^
Rogue O:)
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Rogue
Inductee Realmer

Postby Xem » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:31 pm

My center piece is definitely my mint in box toybiz ML Warbird. She was actually my first ML ever, so that's partially why I treasure that figure above the others.
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Right now probably my MP megatron. As for my gaming systems it's hard to tell but probably my Magnovox Odyssey II as few folks ever heard of it who aren't 40 or older.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby terryzom » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Wow, that's tough. Therapist's OP didn't say it had to be a figure, :D one of my favorites is a St. Louis Rams team-issued autographed Kurt Warner football jersey:
I have no particular affinity to the Rams but Warner is one of my favorite athletes; by far my favorite position-player in American Football. Anyway, Warner ironically inscribed with his signature "Matthew 6:33," a biblical passage that essentially tells us to seek spiritual fulfillment first and all earthly possessions and attachments will follow! Jesus and Jedi philosophy FTW! Some others are all of my Silver Age Marvel books, Giant-Man BAF, Macross Zentraedi Officer's Battlepod, SW: ESB OT-release Han Solo and SW: ROTJ OT-release Jedi tunic Luke Skywalker.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm just amazed that shirt was made in America :lol:
Wesr
Realminator

Postby terryzom » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 pm

sephiroth wrote:I'm just amazed that shirt was made in America :lol:
Yeah, unfortunately, if you buy an "authentic" jersey it's likely made in some far away place and not Berlin, WI by Ripon Athletic, the firm that's made all NFL jerseys worn by the players since the early-mid 1990's. These shirts will generally have that "Berlin, WI... USA" tag (unless the cut of the jersey requires alteration that would remove the wash tag). I heard the U.S. Olympic team uniforms were not made in the USA and I just facepalmed... :roll:
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 am

It's gotta be my Vintage Starwars figures, love them guys and so many great childhood memories wrapped up in them.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby 10over6 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 pm

I have a pretty extensive Batman collection by my center piece is probably the different Batman suited figures I have. I have a few that are stand outs, different artists takes on the suit (Alex Ross, long halloween version, Hush series, First appearance.) I will take pics and put them in the "check out my collection" section. Trying to be more active here.
10over6
Casual Realmer

Postby Grimlock000 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:35 pm

sephiroth wrote:I'm just amazed that shirt was made in America :lol:

Lmao same.

The centerpieces in my collection are my TF G1 Trypticon and Fortress Maximus, both of which have all their accessories. If you can't tell, I'm a huge Transformers nut :P
Grimlock000
Inductee Realmer

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:27 am

I really don't centerpiece up my collectibles. My favorites change based on what I'm reading/watching/customizing/just purchased. I was just at Target in the middle of the night and snagged Big Time Spidey in green. This is a special figure for me because the story line is what made me really start customizing and join the realm, which has been such an amazing experience. So for this week he's my fav. But whenever I finish my current project that'll take the top spot. :-)
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby Purity » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Mine is like a 3 way tie: My ML series 6 Deadpool(because of how much I love the figure, it's rarity and value, and I got it for a great price). If I ever finish it, my Avengers movie display(all the figures posed in the circle scene). And my Halo 3 figure of my spartan(1 figure with recon helm, EVA chest, and hayabusa shoulders with my favortie weapons). The Halo one's probably my favorite because it took 3 figures and a long time to make it(it was quite a fun hunt too), McFarlane's Halo line is what really started my interest in collectiong acion figures, Halo's one of my favorite things ever, and it's one of my favorite figures.
Last edited by Purity on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:51 am

My walking dead display, figures, customs, comics and dioramas. :D
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby kenm2474 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Right now its Series 6 Deadpool, McSpidey, Giantman, and Apocalypse for Marvel.
On my DC side its my JLI with VHTF Oracle.
Killer Croc is my Fav. in my Batman Collection right Behind my Red Hood.
kenm2474
Casual Realmer

Previous

Return to General Action Figure Chatter