Peg hole won't fit in peg

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Peg hole won't fit in peg

Postby Purity » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 pm

So today, I just got my very own Marvel Legends series 6 deadpool and I love it! However, one of his submachine guns won't fit in the peg that is on his scabbard. The gun's a little curved, but I don't think that it so bent it's affecting the peg hole's fit. The hole might be just a bit too small( not noticeable, but it still won't fit properly). The only way I can put it in the peg is if I push hard on it, and it only stays in about half way. Any ideas?
Purity
Avid Realmer

Re: Peg hole won't fit in peg

Postby Pock63 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Try getting the plastic of the gun very hot and pliable with a hairdryer, then push it onto the peg and let it cool(if your impatient like me you can run cold water on it to speed this up) after that it should be good to go :) but if it's not you will half to shave away at the peg hole slightly to make it slightly larger, but the heated plastic should work.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Purity » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 pm

You are awesome. Thanks so much man! It worked perfectly, fits like a charm now! Really appreciate it!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 am

Purity wrote:You are awesome. Thanks so much man! It worked perfectly, fits like a charm now! Really appreciate it!

No problem, glad to be able to help :D
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info