Ultimate customizing Dremel tool Bit found!

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Ultimate customizing Dremel tool Bit found!

Postby Jin Saotome » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:48 pm

So, I finally found out what the heck the specialized dremel bit is called that I've been using for the last 14 years. It's a 1 1/2" long, 1/8th diameter 'center cutting 4-flute single end mill'. It's the most useful bit in my toolbox. It has a bladed end so you can drill straight down into plastic with it, just like a drill bit. The edges aren't spiraled like an ordinary drill bit but instead are straight. This means it won't continue pulling or drag across a surface. And unlike an ordinary drill bit you can cut sideways with it and not have to fear it breaking. NEVER try that with a drill bit. You can also widen holes, precisely shave plastic, completely grind off the surface of something, cut through an action figure limb, and drill a perfectly cylindrical hole for a peg, screw, post, or round magnet. You can create V-shaped battle scarring/gouges by tilting this bit on its edge and I haven't found any other bit that can do that.

You can google to find a tool shop that has them but they usually run $20 and then a whopping $11 shipping on top of that for a tiny little bit because they all use UPS. I'm buying a whole bunch in bulk so I can get a discount and pay just the one shipping cost. So if anyone wants one email me and I'll be happy to give the details. But however you get a hold of one, do so, because it will make things so much easier to customize.

Here's what you're looking for.

"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys
Jin Saotome
Regular Realmer

Re: Ultimate customizing Dremel tool Bit found!

Postby Pock63 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks for posting this, I'll half to get one of these some time.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby ole jade jaw » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

It's an 1/8" router bit..... Be careful, they bite!
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby crea-torX » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 am

thanks man, I gotta get me one of these!
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Postby Custom_Universe » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 am

Me too, I have one similar lying around, and it helps alot too. I love my Dremel.

By the way, Jin Saotome, I need you to contact me, my PM isn't working, so please email me
at

customuniversemail @ gmail .com

I want to purchase a custom figure from you. Thanks! Please email me asap. :)
Custom_Universe
Newbie Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info