Private Messaging. How to?

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Private Messaging. How to?

Postby swayze.express » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:05 am

Hey guys,

For some reason, I am unable to send private messages since I registered here little while ago. ](*,) (clicking on ''Compose new message''and nothing comes up)

Tried contacting admins, no response yet (been 6 days). I've checked the FAQ too and no solution there either. I've only been here for 1 or 2 weeks so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Let me know!

thanks
swayze.express
Inductee Realmer

Re: Private Messaging. How to?

Postby cosmicfantasycustoms » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:59 pm

hey, just wanted to let you know you need 10 posts before you can private message or reply to one you have received. so just browse some topics and leave some comments, hope this helps.
cosmicfantasycustoms
Regulator

Location: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40241

Postby swayze.express » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Ah I see!
Man I was going nuts trying to figure out why I couldn't send out anything.
Thanks for letting me know.

P.S if an admin sees this thread, maybe you guys can write it down somewhere like in the FAQ section for us newcomers to see.
swayze.express
Inductee Realmer

Postby MCutter » Tue May 07, 2013 6:38 pm

I agree, please add this to the FAQ on "I cannot send private messages". I spent several frustrating minutes trying to find out how to contact an Admin instead of just posting.
MCutter
Inductee Realmer

Postby MCutter » Tue May 07, 2013 7:01 pm

And on a related note, clicking on the "IMS" link at the top of customs pages takes you to a screen that implies that the account has not been validated.
MCutter
Inductee Realmer

Postby mentos888 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:55 pm

that's good to know. i've been having a hard time trying to contact the admins, too, since i don't see their email addresses anywhere on this website. thanks.
FS/FT 50+Toys!WWE/Marvel/DC/NECA/Minimates/Sanrio/Hot Wheels http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43498#p233426
mentos888
Inductee Realmer

Return to Off Topic