Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby CAb00se » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 am

Heads up....BBTS is shipping wave 3 of the new marvel legends. They sent me a confirmation today!
CAb00se
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby dbocustoms » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 am

huh i didnt get an email,though i hope your right cause i want my ml figures!i get so excited each time they come out,even if the wave isnt my favorite.the weird thing is that bbts says that there is a baf,but i thought at the sdcc they announced that there would be no baf and only figure stands and lots of accessories,have you heard anything?
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby CAb00se » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 am

No, no info on a build a figure. I think the mini BAFS are in the next wave, looks like all we are getting are fig stands. I just got my shipping confirmation this am...so should only be a few days now. :D
CAb00se
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby mpelichoff » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:28 pm

These have been on the bay for at least a few days now. Are they available in stores anywhere? It seems a lot of people already got a hold of them.
User avatar
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Il. U.S.A.

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby bobtheodd » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Overseas gets them first, that's more then likely how they are hitting Ebay. BBTS has issued a few notices that orders are being filled. There has been some rumors that a few locations on the west coast have seen these, but heard nothing concrete.
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby therapist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:38 pm

"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby Galactape » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

My Walmart just started getting in the new Marvel stuff, so I am expecting to see these soon. I am going on Thursday (hopefully) planning on picking up Deadpool if scalpers don't get him first! At least my Walmart is finally ahead! \:D/
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby therapist » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Galactape wrote:My Walmart just started getting in the new Marvel stuff, so I am expecting to see these soon. I am going on Thursday (hopefully) planning on picking up Deadpool if scalpers don't get him first! At least my Walmart is finally ahead! \:D/

Hes two per case so even if scalpers get him I doubt it will be TOO bad. I cancelled my preorder for an entire case cuz I have my birthday in september so ya never know what I will get plus I have really been in to revoltechs especially Queen's blade so decided Id have just as easy of a time picking up the wave a tad slower

plus most people want the black and red pool I want the X-force so that makes it easier on me
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby Galactape » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:My Walmart just started getting in the new Marvel stuff, so I am expecting to see these soon. I am going on Thursday (hopefully) planning on picking up Deadpool if scalpers don't get him first! At least my Walmart is finally ahead! \:D/

Hes two per case so even if scalpers get him I doubt it will be TOO bad. I cancelled my preorder for an entire case cuz I have my birthday in september so ya never know what I will get

I didn't do the preorder, thougth it would be to much for just Deadpool. I did preorder one of the new Hobbit figs, unfortunately it's 38 $ in total. Which is really steep for a figure, so it will probably be the only one I get. Unless through trades later on, or if my local game store puts them out cheap.
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby Aesthetikz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:37 am

"Hello,

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. To view the status of your order please log-in to your BBTS Account.

Your order summary is listed below:


Product ID Description Sub Standard Collector Subtotal
HAS22002 Marvel Legends 2012 - Series 03 - Case of 8 1 $124.99
Subtotal: $124.99"

Wewt!
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: Marvel legends wave 3 pre order at BBTS news!

Postby deathbymexico » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 am

excited! i want that punisher/blade and mystique and of course both versions of the 'pool
deathbymexico
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: Marvel legends wave 3(now 4) pre order at BBTS news!

Postby CAb00se » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 pm

anyone get there shipment of wave 4 from BBTS yet? Other online store have shipped already...just curious
CAb00se
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Marvel legends wave 3(now 4) pre order at BBTS news!

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 pm

CAb00se wrote:anyone get there shipment of wave 4 from BBTS yet? Other online store have shipped already...just curious

I didnt get them from BBTS but I actually already have the three figs for hit monkey in hand since Saturday
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Marvel legends wave 3(now 4) pre order at BBTS news!

Postby CAb00se » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Therapist wrote:
CAb00se wrote:anyone get there shipment of wave 4 from BBTS yet? Other online store have shipped already...just curious

I didnt get them from BBTS but I actually already have the three figs for hit monkey in hand since Saturday


Nice! Did you find them at retail?
CAb00se
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Marvel legends wave 3(now 4) pre order at BBTS news!

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm

CAb00se wrote:
Therapist wrote:
CAb00se wrote:anyone get there shipment of wave 4 from BBTS yet? Other online store have shipped already...just curious

I didnt get them from BBTS but I actually already have the three figs for hit monkey in hand since Saturday


Nice! Did you find them at retail?

No way my local had them for 18$ each.
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors


Return to Current Figures & Sightings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


cron