Ideas for juggerlossus base?

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Ideas for juggerlossus base?

Postby babycustoms » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey there guys! I'm itching to have a crack at juggerlossus again since my first attempt of it wasn't so well received and I was still beginning back then. I was thinking of maybe using a select ruffalo hulk as a base? I considered using a despero a while ago but that figure is out of my price range. I dont think i'll be trying abomination again since that was a pain to work with.

If you guys have any ideas let me know. I'm itching towards using the select ruffalo hulk since I was a massive juggerlossus in my collection. Ideas and help are welcome. Thanks guys.
:D
babycustoms
Newbie Realmer

Re: Ideas for juggerlossus base?

Postby shapp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 pm

I would personally use either the MS Juggs or MS Colossus, depending on how much sculpting you want to do. I have seen a bunch use the Juggs, and they turned out awesome but don't think I've seen any use Colossus, so that may be a good point to try him. Those figs arent usually much more than about $20 each so they won't break the bank either.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Green Skin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 pm

An Abomination base works pretty well, but takes waaaaaaay too much work to resculpt the body.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby shapp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:22 pm

thats why i suggested the two that I did. most of the sculpting would already be done rather than getting another fig to do it with and the size is great for a large fig.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info