Frankenweenie in stores?

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Frankenweenie in stores?

Postby Donald » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:39 am

Are there any retailers that are carrying Frankenweenie figures? I've seen them online of course, but i don't want to pay the shipping. :-({|=

Thanks.
Trade Ref:Paragon, Mighty Puundragon , bobtheodd, Bad_Guy_Robot
Donald
Casual Realmer

Re: Frankenweenie in stores?

Postby therapist » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:45 am

not that I have seen yet. The closest I have seen are the plushies and actually only seen those at disneyland so far
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Therapist wrote:not that I have seen yet. The closest I have seen are the plushies and actually only seen those at disneyland so far

Lucky! I havent been to Disney in 10 or more years, hoew is it now? As for the figs, you should try places like FYI, BestBuy, Hot Topic and Suncoast, they usually have those kind of figs.
Last edited by Galactape on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:not that I have seen yet. The closest I have seen are the plushies and actually only seen those at disneyland so far

Lucky! I havent been to Disney in 10 or more years, hoew is it now? As for the figs, you should try places like FYI, BestBuy, Hot Topic and Suncoast, they usually fet those kid of figs.

Im there about once or twice a week :lol: its really great! the kids and I just love it. So much has changed sine you have been
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Therapist wrote:Im there about once or twice a week :lol: its really great! the kids and I just love it. So much has changed sine you have been

Once or twice a week! Really? That's awesome! I remember how much fun I had when I went, have they change like all the rides?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:Im there about once or twice a week :lol: its really great! the kids and I just love it. So much has changed sine you have been

Once or twice a week! Really? That's awesome! I remember how much fun I had when I went, have they change like all the rides?

nah a lot is still very much the same but nowadays starting during holloween and going till after new years time they completely change the haunted mansion to be nightmare before Christmas. One very disappointing change is they slowed down the matterhorn and now everyone has their own seat instead of sitting together. They also took out the country bears jamboree :( a good change is they added californa adventure park which is a seperate park from disneyland but you can buy a ticket and go back and forth to both seeing as they are like 100 feet apart :lol: and they are both disney parks.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:

nah a lot is still very much the same but nowadays starting during holloween and going till after new years time they completely change the haunted mansion to be nightmare before Christmas. One very disappointing change is they slowed down the matterhorn and now everyone has their own seat instead of sitting together. They also took out the country bears jamboree :( a good change is they added californa adventure park which is a seperate park from disneyland but you can buy a ticket and go back and forth to both seeing as they are like 100 feet apart :lol: and they are both disney parks.

Noo, mot Matterhorn! Why would they slow it down? That would be like making Splashmountain slower. never went this close to Hallwoween so I never saw what they did back then, I id hear that they majorly changed the Haunted Mansion in both Disney parks since I was their. I did go right next to Thanksgiving once, very crowded on those days :lol: . I remember seeing the ads and stuff for California Adventure, but never even saw a picture of it's completed self.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 pm

They have them at the Aahs store in the mall
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Bad_Guy_Robot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Hey dude, actually last weekend my girlfriend and I were visiting a bigger town and happened to see some Frankenweenie figs on the pegs at that Toys R Us, so you might wanna check there.
Our trade thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41047
Bad_Guy_Robot
Regular Realmer

Postby Purity » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am

I saw a bunch of them at Toys R Us.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings