[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - McFarlane T-850. Anyone know about this version?

McFarlane T-850. Anyone know about this version?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

McFarlane T-850. Anyone know about this version?

Postby squeezeplay » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am

Everyone knows this exists:

and everybody knows about this:

But has anyone ever seen one with clean head, and the glasses are not on his head, but in a small space in the blister next to it? I swear when he first came out I saw one like that but nobody online seems to know about that version.
Thanks,
Colin
squeezeplay
Casual Realmer

Re: McFarlane T-850. Anyone know about this version?

Postby dbocustoms » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:19 am

im pretty sure had the one with the clean head and seperate glasses,cause i thought i used the glasses for somethin else and,i used the body for my vengeance custom...did i make a mistake choppin it up?!?is it like rare or somethin?i may be wrong though,i may hae just chopped off the glasses and used them,bad memory :D
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby squeezeplay » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:00 pm

dbocustoms wrote:im pretty sure had the one with the clean head and seperate glasses,cause i thought i used the glasses for somethin else and,i used the body for my vengeance custom...did i make a mistake choppin it up?!?is it like rare or somethin?i may be wrong though,i may hae just chopped off the glasses and used them,bad memory :D

Well, I hope you chopped them glasses off the head cause let's put it this way; I've seen upwards of 500 other versions, never seen the one with separate glasses and clean head since the day I saw it in KB Toys.
Thanks,
Colin
squeezeplay
Casual Realmer

Postby NEOTHEONE » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am

Ahh I remember that Terminator figure, I was 7 years old and was in KB toys. My dad had taken me to see the movie a few days before. I saw the figure and begged for it but my mom would not budge. Finally my dad came in and ( knowing how much I wanted it) decided to get it for me. It was awesome. That is the one figure that I tooks such good care of when I was little. About 3 or 4 years later my step sister knocked it out of my hands while we were in an airport and it popped his head off, which of course ended up flying into this other guys bag and I never saw it after that.
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby squeezeplay » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 pm

NEOTHEONE wrote:Ahh I remember that Terminator figure, I was 7 years old and was in KB toys. My dad had taken me to see the movie a few days before. I saw the figure and begged for it but my mom would not budge. Finally my dad came in and ( knowing how much I wanted it) decided to get it for me. It was awesome. That is the one figure that I tooks such good care of when I was little. About 3 or 4 years later my step sister knocked it out of my hands while we were in an airport and it popped his head off, which of course ended up flying into this other guys bag and I never saw it after that.

Yeah but was there a separate pair of glasses in the blister, or was it on his head?
Thanks,
Colin
squeezeplay
Casual Realmer

Postby NEOTHEONE » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Mine had the glasses attatched. I do recall seeing one with separate glasses though I may be mistaken
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby NEOTHEONE » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I do know that the movie maniacs 4 version had sunglasses that came off
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby squeezeplay » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 am

NEOTHEONE wrote:Mine had the glasses attatched. I do recall seeing one with separate glasses though I may be mistaken
I do know that the movie maniacs 4 version had sunglasses that came off

Thanks for the input. :^)

Hopefully someone out there owned the version I'm talking about. At this point I feel like I dreamed it or something.
Thanks,
Colin
squeezeplay
Casual Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 am

Can't quite tell if he has pack in glasses and he is slightly battle damaged but
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MCFARLANE-TER ... 2c632cdebc

There's a 12 inch version without glasses too but i'm sure you know that.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby squeezeplay » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 pm

darththomas81 wrote:Can't quite tell if he has pack in glasses and he is slightly battle damaged but
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MCFARLANE-TER ... 2c632cdebc

The battle-damaged version is the variant I already listed.

I guess nobody has concrete proof of this variant... :^(
Thanks,
Colin
squeezeplay
Casual Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter