New MLs for you crazy kids

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby therapist » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 am

http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-co ... ends-6589/

I like all three even though panther looks a TAD skinny. Could be the way he is posed
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Galactape » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 am

Therapist wrote:http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/nycc12-marvel-legends-6589/

I like all three even though panther looks a TAD skinny. Could be the way he is posed

Isn't the Hawkeye bow reused from the Walmart Hawkeye? Hasbro can't even afford to make a new bow! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Green Skin » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:40 am

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/nycc12-marvel-legends-6589/

I like all three even though panther looks a TAD skinny. Could be the way he is posed

Isn't the Hawkeye bow reused from the Walmart Hawkeye? Hasbro can't even afford to make a new bow! :lol:

It's not that they can't afford it, they'd just rather reuse an old one and keep the money they would have spent on making a mold for a new one.
User avatar
Green Skin
Regulator
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby therapist » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/nycc12-marvel-legends-6589/

I like all three even though panther looks a TAD skinny. Could be the way he is posed

Isn't the Hawkeye bow reused from the Walmart Hawkeye? Hasbro can't even afford to make a new bow! :lol:

Dude they reuse so much stuff the bases the Avengers, ASM, and RML3 use are all reused game peices from an old hasbro board game called heroscape
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Purity » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:04 pm

WOW! Those look awesome! I can't wait to get all three of those! And, yeah that is the same bow. Yes, they can afford it, but Hasbro's main mindset is "what can we do to save as much money as we possibly can?" Probably why there still isn't an avengers wave 2. The demand for it is there, but they'd have to come up with at least 3 or 4 new sculpts. And they've already spent cash of the ROML wave 4's. If they can reuse anything, they most certainly will.
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby dbocustoms » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:22 pm

im really looking forward to the new mls,especially the xforce wolvey and archangel,i wish i could get my hands on an xforce psylcke,but i doubt ill be able to,the new sentry mold will be great for customs,same for the plain vanilla black panther,easy to work with from the looks of it,and the new jim lee jean grey? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Purity » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:33 pm

I think Hawkeye also has the same quiver. Except it has arrows this time! Awesome! Let's just hope this one comes with a full arrow to use...
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Galactape » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/nycc12-marvel-legends-6589/

I like all three even though panther looks a TAD skinny. Could be the way he is posed

Isn't the Hawkeye bow reused from the Walmart Hawkeye? Hasbro can't even afford to make a new bow! :lol:

Dude they reuse so much stuff the bases the Avengers, ASM, and RML3 use are all reused game peices from an old hasbro board game called heroscape

Yeah, I know, I played it! :D Sold my collection after they canceled it. Did you play too?
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby therapist » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Galactape wrote:Yeah, I know, I played it! :D Sold my collection after they canceled it. Did you play too?


Nah, I did look in to it but Ive been playing herclix for years so didnt wanna grab a second superhero table top game
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Galactape » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:Yeah, I know, I played it! :D Sold my collection after they canceled it. Did you play too?


Nah, I did look in to it but Ive been playing herclix for years so didnt wanna grab a second superhero table top game

I played Heroclix as well, kinda dropped that one too though.
Image
User avatar
Galactape
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: In the shadows of the Misty Mountains

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Purity » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:Yeah, I know, I played it! :D Sold my collection after they canceled it. Did you play too?


Nah, I did look in to it but Ive been playing herclix for years so didnt wanna grab a second superhero table top game

I played Heroclix as well, kinda dropped that one too though.


I played that too! I loved that game! I've still got my pieces buried somewhere in my closet. I love the terrain-building element it had. That's the first time I've ever heard anyone else mention that the bases were from Heroscape.
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Spoon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:28 am

I can't wait for the Hawkeye! Probably buy two and try and make one look more like the series 7. Beats paying 30 or more on ebay. I wonder what arrows it will come with?
I can see how the Black Panther would be good for customs. I'm not hot on the Phoenix. I do like how clean it looks. The hair, hands and face sculpt look better than the Series 6. Hopefully there is a variant.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
User avatar
Spoon
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Ohio~USA

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Purity » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Spoon wrote:I can't wait for the Hawkeye! Probably buy two and try and make one look more like the series 7. Beats paying 30 or more on ebay. I wonder what arrows it will come with?
I can see how the Black Panther would be good for customs. I'm not hot on the Phoenix. I do like how clean it looks. The hair, hands and face sculpt look better than the Series 6. Hopefully there is a variant.

Yeah, the variant(or pheonix is the variant) will be Jean Grey in her Jim Lee outfit! I'm getting both!
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby Purity » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Spoon wrote:I can't wait for the Hawkeye! Probably buy two and try and make one look more like the series 7. Beats paying 30 or more on ebay. I wonder what arrows it will come with?
I can see how the Black Panther would be good for customs. I'm not hot on the Phoenix. I do like how clean it looks. The hair, hands and face sculpt look better than the Series 6. Hopefully there is a variant.

Yeah, the variant(or pheonix is the variant) will be Jean Grey in her Jim Lee outfit! I'm getting both!
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: New MLs for you crazy kids

Postby mroz22 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 am

Purity wrote:I think Hawkeye also has the same quiver. Except it has arrows this time! Awesome! Let's just hope this one comes with a full arrow to use...


from the look of it the arrows are just for show. none to use. besides, the bow doesn't have any points to hold one in place so doubt they will give you one loose. i will grab this for the bow tops however to give to my avengers hawkeye... hated that no arrow tops in my avengers hawkeye, almost made me not buy it!
- Everything that has a beginning has an end -

Michael Roz

Trade List: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41385
User avatar
mroz22
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: Greenville, SC

Next

Return to Current Figures & Sightings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests