Action figure Protection

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Action figure Protection

Postby dbocustoms » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:58 pm

hey ninjas sorry if this is not in the right section but i have a question regarding my collection,i am gonna bug bomb my house and wondered if anyone knew if the bombing would damage the figures in any way,hopefully someone has had experience with this and can help me,i really dont want to take my collection down to do this but on the other hand it would give me a great excuse to spend 24 hours repositioning and posing all my figures,which i love to do,i got nerd blod,cant help it.any tips would be greatly appreciated and again im sorry if this is not the appropriate section to post this,my apologies if that is the case,thanks and God bless all you smooth criminals
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Re: Action figure Protection

Postby Galactape » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:24 pm

I personally wouldn't take the risk.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Xem » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 pm

As long as your figures aren't taking the spray directly, they should be fine. Common household bug bombs won't damage plastic or paint. If you're still not confident, just throw a sheet over them and it'll be fine. I have to bomb my house 3-4 times a year due to scorpions, and have never had a figure degraded in any way by means of bug bomb.
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Pick up a couple of painters plastic drop clothes. The 1 mil, 9x12 ones will keep anything from settling on them and they are light enough that you might not even knock anything over. They're a dollar or two each.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm

cool thanks alot guys i appreciate it!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter