Origin of your user name?

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Origin of your user name?

Postby CAb00se » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:01 pm

CAboose was the name of my original x box. when you set up the original x box live, you had to input your system name, my x box was called caboose...i thought it was pretty cool and it has stuck for most of my online names ever since... CAboose's customs also, I think has a pretty cool ring to it!
CAb00se
Regular Realmer

Postby daredevil96 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 pm

I love Daredevil and 96 is my birthday!
" Lord, I am not worthy to receive you into my heart, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed "

- Daredevil96: Charlie's Custom Studio
daredevil96
Casual Realmer

Location: Sugar Land, Texas, yes it sounds like a board game title.

Postby stitches » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Best way to put a zombie back together is with stitches
stitches
Casual Realmer

Postby AREZ » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 am

Cool thread!

I am a sucker for Greek Mythology and I even took a university course in 1997 to learn more about it. I like so many characters from Ares to Zeus, but the one that I like the most was The Son of Zeus, Ares The God of War (nothing to do with the game). I chose Ares, but I wanted the name to be more unique and since my last name ends with a "Z" that's when AREZ was born and I sometimes use AREZGOW (Arez God of War), AREZGOW76 and AREZ76 on other sites. Well 76, because I was born In 1976.

*I used to draw the name with different type of letters all over my notebooks and also design characters (all of these desappeared when I moved). I didn't use the name online until 2003 when I started customizing.
Last edited by AREZ on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AREZ
Fanatic Realmer

Postby a9j8tgh6yhnf456m » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 pm

you may think mine has no meaning but it is actually my ps3 name which I have memorized over the years 8)
a9j8tgh6yhnf456m
Inductee Realmer

Postby Josepsh » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm

My User Name Is From A Character Called Joseph From A Video Game Called Summoner.
Josepsh
Inductee Realmer

Postby Purity » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:Goldenwolf Is My Real Middle Name !

Thats awesome!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Purity » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Cool thread idea. Well I used to go by inkfingers everywhere (I love fantasy novels and read the book inkheart. In there, most of the characters had names like silvertongue, dustfinger, etc. I wanted a name like that. I do calligraphy and always got ink all over my fingers when I finished. So I came up with inkfingers). Eventually I grew tired of that name and wanted a new one. I always liked usernames that were adjectives. I tried to think of a cool word for a while. I consider myself and am often called pure because of my personality. I don't swear, say God's name in vein, do things that are bad(getting in trouble, drink, do any sort of drug, etc), I do my best to be a good person, and I'm pretty religious. So, I like the word pure/purity, so I decided to go with that. Long story, I know, but that's the origin of my username.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Galactape » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Purity wrote:Cool thread idea. Well I used to go by inkfingers everywhere (I love fantasy novels and read the book inkheart. In there, most of the characters had names like silvertongue, dustfinger, etc. I wanted a name like that. I do calligraphy and always got ink all over my fingers when I finished. So I came up with inkfingers). Eventually I grew tired of that name and wanted a new one. I always liked usernames that were adjectives. I tried to think of a cool word for a while. I consider myself and am often called pure because of my personality. I don't swear, say God's name in vein, do things that are bad(getting in trouble, drink, do any sort of drug, etc), I do my best to be a good person, and I'm pretty religious. So, I like the word pure/purity, so I decided to go with that. Long story, I know, but that's the origin of my username.

=D> =D> Excellent explanation! =D>
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:30 pm

T
Galactape wrote:
Purity wrote:Cool thread idea. Well I used to go by inkfingers everywhere (I love fantasy novels and read the book inkheart. In there, most of the characters had names like silvertongue, dustfinger, etc. I wanted a name like that. I do calligraphy and always got ink all over my fingers when I finished. So I came up with inkfingers). Eventually I grew tired of that name and wanted a new one. I always liked usernames that were adjectives. I tried to think of a cool word for a while. I consider myself and am often called pure because of my personality. I don't swear, say God's name in vein, do things that are bad(getting in trouble, drink, do any sort of drug, etc), I do my best to be a good person, and I'm pretty religious. So, I like the word pure/purity, so I decided to go with that. Long story, I know, but that's the origin of my username.

=D> =D> Excellent explanation! =D>

Thanks man! I like yours too. Simple and to the point.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Dr. Snorable » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:55 pm

I like Dr. Horrible and I like sleeping so I thought of "Dr. Snorable"
-DR. SNORABLE
Dr. Snorable
Inductee Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Figured I'd explain my change of name, most of the time people would shorten my username to DT understandable and fair enough, i could live with it for a long time but then I started thinking hold on that's my older brothers initials and I'd kinda rather be known by my own, petty I know :roll: but I'm sure you'll understand if you have an older brother :lol: . Anyhoo, I kept the Darth bit as I still love Starwars but added my own initials either side. Kinda looks like Earth too with a little Dirt :lol: .
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wiley-Barja Project » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 am

last name of the 2 people involved in this project
Wiley-Barja Project
Inductee Realmer

Postby mentos888 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

got my name from those cheesy mentos candy british commercials. haha funny.
mentos888
Inductee Realmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic